022- Telling Mom

I drop Tara off in front of her building, she leans down a bit to tell me, "hey don't worry about it. Everything will go good, and if you need me, you know I'm just a call away."

"Thanks, but I think I got it." I smile at her and make my way towards Seth and I's building.

Once I'm in front of our apartment door, I dread going in. My hands start shaking as I fiddle with the keys, taking a glimpse of the pregnancy tests in the plastic bag.

I finally have the courage to walk in the door and shut it behind me.

I don't know why I was worrying, Seth still wasn't there, I have plenty time.

"Honey is that you?" I hear my mom calling from the kitchen, I assume still working with Archer.

"Yea mom..it's me."

I walk in to greet the both of them, Archer with a bowl full of berries.

"How was he?" I asked.

"He was very good. We just finished his last assignment and now he's eating a healthy snack before lunch!"

"Mom can I ask you something...a little personal?" I glance over at archer and she catches on.

She takes him into the living room with his berries, putting on a tv show for him.

"What's wrong honey are you okay?" She gives her full attention to me, us both now sitting.

"Well..you know how dad was begging Seth to practically...give you guys another grandchild?"

"Yes I do....wait. Are you? Do you..oh! Does Seth know?" She exclaims practically jumping for joy.

"No. He don't yet. Remember how I left to go get Tara?"

"Yea.."

"That's where we went. I went to the doctors and they recommended I get some tests." I hand her the bag.

She examines the tests carefully, reading each one.

"Wow.."