Chapter one

Hello guys! This is my first time to write a story like this. I was just inspired by my dream last night, May 29, 2015.

This story is based on my nightmare. Some parts are from my immagination. I hope you like it. Sorry for those typo error and wrong grammar that you'll encounter as you read this story.

I hope I can deliver this story clearly and exactly as what am I imagine. THANK YOU GUYS. ENJOY :)

------

I woke up in the middle of a cracked ground of the street. Sun shines so bright and silence everywhere. The place seems so old, houses are broken, trees fell down, lots of trash, cars turns up side down and looks like the world is abandoned like it's the end of the world.

WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE? MY FRIENDS? WHERE AM I? WHAT THE FVCK JUST HAPPENED?

~ Three weeks ago

It's my friend's birthday. He's a gay. Yes ! He's a very handsome gay! Our group named bullyfriends were consist of 8 members. A boy named Matti; a gay that's having his birthday today, Monie ; and 6 girls named Almira, Patricia, Clarissa, Christina, Joicey and me, Gleshiana.

It was a normal day. Having a good sunny weather. People we're busy doing their own business and we are on our way, riding a starex van that is driving by Patricia, heading to a hotel where we're gonna celebrate Monie's birthday.

"Almie? Is everything alright?" Asked Joicey. "You look sick." She continued.

"Ahmm. No i'm fine. I'm just thinking of what could happen later." Almira replied while texting Matti.

"He's gonna love it. I swear. Don't you worry. Everything's alright." Said Christina as she smells the roses she's holding.

When we got to the hotel place, Patricia parked the car near the entrance. We ran to the lobby and get the key of the room reserved for us.

"We should finish this before he came. Ready?" I shouted and we ran to the elevator then excitedly entered the room.

We designed the room with lots of petals on the floor and a sticky note with our message to him sticked in the wall also his pictures. Cake, pizza, pasta and the fries were placed in the table ready to Eat.

Clarissa called monie to go up here at room 406. It was 5:30 pm and sun's still up so we put the curtains down to cover up the sunlight and make the room dark.

Then Monie came inside without knocking on the door.

"What the fvck!" He said after turning on the lights.

His eyes were sparkling full of tears, his cheeks were blushing and he's speechless.

"Happy birthday Monie." We shouted and went to him, give him a hug then sing a happy birthday song.

"Oh. I love you all bessies! Thank you so much! This is too much! Thank you!" He said happily.

We took a group picture then lay on the bed and just talk to each other about lot of things while waiting for matti to come. As always. He's late!

"Arghh! He's not coming. He doesnt even reply. He such a jerk! I'm hungry." Said Almie.

"Yeah. It was 7pm. We should eat by now." I said sarcastically.

I get a paper plate and get some foods reserve for him.

We are all hungry so we have no choice but to eat. After that we went outside just to look for the place and people getting in and out of the hotel.

We are so loud and crazy as we walk down the hall way. There were no people roaming around. Just us. Only us. But then when we reached the lobby, lots of men were around. They were talking like they were planning on something. So we get back to our room because we felt something wrong's happening here.

Why so weird!

Clarissa still calls Matti but his phone was off. Almira locked the door.

"This is weird." She said in a whisper voice.

"Yeah. One of the men down there just smiled at me. He's so cute. I bet he likes me." Monie said jokingly.

But no one of us laugh. We are all nervous and afraid.

Joicey went to the window and look for what's going on out there.

"Hey girls. Look at here. Why aren't the street lights on?" Asked joicey. So we go to her and look also.

"This is really weird. We should not go outside. Wait. I'll call mom and dad." Said patricia.

We got our phone and dialed our parents. But there was no signal.

What the heck is happening!

"Calm down girls. Just calm down. Nothing's bad gonna happen on us. Let's just stay here and calm. Okay." Monie said.

We lay on the bed and tried to sleep but we can't. We are all afraid. We have no idea of what's going on.

No wifi. no signal. Even the TV has no signal. Why?

It was 9 pm, we heard voices. Men's and women's voices. They were arguing if I'm not wrong. Then suddenly, we heard something different, like breaking of glass.

We are all still lying in bed, terrified.

"Look around and look for anything that can be useful for our self defense. So if something happen, we are prepared." Said Christina.

We all stand and look for some metals, sprays and anything that we can use. This is crazy but this is the only thing that we can do.

They got knives, piece of metals, ballpens, and pepper spray.

"We gotta be strong girls. Everythings gonna be alright." Clarissa said while organizing all of her gathered weapons.

I got nothing. I don't know why. I just can't find anything. I want big guns, bows and big armors.

This is fun. It's like fighting with a zombies from the Walking Dead. But they are not a zombies, they are people. People like us. THEY ARE MEN!