Chapter 2: The Return of Sylverant

Hi everyone, RoseSaiyan 2 here! I hope you guys enjoyed the first two chapters of my original story that i've been working on for awhile. Hopefully you guys are at least interested by it. Like i said I am trying as much as i can not to copy ideas from other sources cuz then well.. it wouldn't be original, would it? I'd appreciate if you guys left some comments for feedback on the story so far and.. going forward. I appreciate constructive criticism. I will either delete or ignore comments directly aimed to just trash the story. Only constructive criticism is allowed, flaming will not be allowed.

Anyways, that's enough from me! Onto the story!

P.S: As this is an original story, I own the rights to all of the characters who do appear throughout this story.

Chapter 2: The Return of Sylverant

The group of 7 teens increased the pace of their mad dash towards town. They were hopeful that they would get to town before anyone from Sylverant did. It wouldn't be pretty if anyone from the Sylverant Empire made it to town before they had a chance to warn the citizens. By getting to the town and warning everyone of Sylverant's arrival, they'd at the very least give them a chance to flee somewhere safe.. preferably off of the island until the fighting subsided.

Along the way towards Guerrinville to warn everybody, several foot soldiers from the empire attempted to get in their way. These soldiers were obviously scouts sent to survey the area before the main force arrived most likely. Max clicked his tongue when he saw the soldiers. There would be no way around them and they needed to hurry before that Zepplin in the sky made it to the center of town.

"Tch! We don't have time for this!," Max said in an annoyed tone.

Hokoh saw Max's reaction and spoke up.

"Do you need a distraction to get through?," He asked.

Max put his hand to his chin in thought.

"If possible, yes. But where are we going to get a distraction like that?," Max replied.

Hokoh smirked before nodding towards his friend.

"Don't worry about it, myself and sis may have something that'll do the trick.," Hokoh replied.

Before the flame haired teen could get a word of rebuttal out, his friends were already springing into action. Hon'oo soaked the soldiers with water, while Hokoh put his hand onto the ground to freeze them.

"Now, freeze!," Hokoh said.

As soon as the words left his mouth, a barrage of icicle shards sprung forth before they froze the body of his targets. He grinned towards his sister, who smirked back at him.

"Nice!," Hokoh remarked.

Hon'oo started sprinting to rejoin the others before calling to her brother.

"Hokoh, come on! We'll leave you behind.," Hon'oo said.

"Alright already, I'm coming.," Hokoh replied before sprinting after his sister.

The group of teens then left the frozen soldiers behind, making their way towards the town on the island. Mist was a little worried about how they would prevent the Sylverant air fleet from hurting all of the townsfolk as they evacuated. Max figured if the enemy arrived there first, (which wasthe worst case scenario) they could use their newly awakened abilities as Demon Slayers to protect the townsfolk from the sylverant soldiers.

The 7 of them arrived just in time to warn everyone of the enemy's arrival on the Island. Letting them know it wasn't safe on Kratos Island anymore was surprisingly easier than they had originally thought. Thankfully, the townsfolk didn't question the validity of the teenagers words and listened to them. This made the evacuation go far smoother than they could've ever hoped before Sylverant’s forces arrived. Each of the teens helped families gather their belongings and essentials so they could speed up the evacuation. Time was limited and they knew Sylverant’s forces would be here soon enough.