just sit back

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my compulsive gambler story which I hope that all of you are enjoying as much as I am writing it for you guys and girls. Now for my question of the day and that is how do you feel about y/n, passiveish approach to the election, keeping his hands out of it to much but still keeping himself in the games to be something to worry about. Personally I don't think it would be the style for me as he did do a bit of research in order to understand all of his opponents as well as who would be his best allies to get what he wants, as well as understanding who would be best to put against his opponents. Now please let me know what you all think and with that all said and done let's get on with the story shall we.

Y/n POV

Opening the door to the room that one of my cousin's is sitting in for her plan in the election in order to get more chips without needing to directly gamble with anyone. Inside the room she was sitting in her wheelchair, Terano Totobami.

Y/n:"how are you hell on wheels?"

She did not turn around to look at me as I walked deeper into the room till I was standing right next to her wheelchair. On all of the screens it looked like the area where we allow people to bet on different types of races using there election chips, even showing the odds, people watching as well.

Terano:"what are you doing here Devibami?"

Moving my hand I placed it onto the shoulder of the girl.

Y/n:"that's quite a cold way to talk with your family don't your think so?"

Her friend who was not in the room made me wonder where she was as the two were always by each others side like a dog and it's master.

Y/n:"where is your friend? Is she out on the prowl collecting votes or is she steeling car parts so your wheelchair can go faster on its own?"

I smiled a little with the image of her on a wheelchair that could move to the speed of a car.

Terano:"you haven't answered my question yet Devibami, why are you here when you should be anywhere else?"

I looked back down to hell on wheels, leaning to top part of my body down so that I was now eye level with Terano.

Y/n:"the reason I am here is because I have nothing better to do."

I was tilting my head slightly, as I could tell a small bit of fear was begining to creep up her spine.

Y/n:"so I thought I would come see you, after all, I was there when you had you-"

I placed one of my hands on her thigh as she seemed to have a shiver creep up her spine again.

Y/n:"accident. It was such a shane when I heard about what happened what that car hit you"

I tightened my grip around her thigh.

Y/n:"and what a shame it was that it happened when members of your family were dropping like fly's, it is very hazards to people's health when they are at war with the Devibami."

I then let go of her thigh and just in time as the door to the room opened up and from the other side of the door came Rin, who was defeated by Etsuya and is now out of the election.

Y/n:"why, hello there Rin, what can we do for you?"

He looked at me seeming to be a little bit shocked by my presence but he composed himself while Terano, looked to be a little bit shocked by what I just said and did. He closed the door and started to come into the room standing by the side of Terano, who had got herself back to normal and was looking at the game. From the the rules it was a variation of rock, paper, scissors, but there is a deck of cards with one of the three so you are limited with what you can play. To start each player is dealt five cards and they are given a chance to exchange as many cards as they would like before they need to decide which on to play. If they both selected the same card they would show eachother there hands, if they both played rock the player with the more rock cards in there had would win. There were five rounds per game and each round there was a minimum bet that kept getting higher with each round. Right now the people who were playing were was going to be Yumeko Jabami and a girl called Midari Ikishima.