king dice is going to school

Alright boys and girls I hope that all of you are ready for this chapter of my new story. Now before I say anything more I want to tell you all that I started making this book back in 4th of October so yeah a bit of a head start. Now for my question of the day and that is what is your favourite card game if you play any? For me if were talking about actually card games at a casino I would say it's twenty-one since at my collage I have a friend I play this with who is such a soar loser that he will calm a lot of stuff if it means he didn't lose. Also the picture above is what some of the casino looks like, in truth it's much much bigger than that. Anyways let's get on with this chapter.

Y/n POV

I was walking through the ground floor of the casino making sure that everything was running smoothly and people were having a good time, maybe even find someone to make a life debt. I should probably introduce myself, I'm y/n K D devibami the manager of inkwell hell casino which is also a hotel with many famous restraints owned by many Michelin star chefs. The casino was quite big being miles wide with enough to do to keep you entertained for days and it's all thanks to one man, Lucifer devibami my dad. Our family business at the start was real estate but my grandfather opened up the inkwell hell casino though it wasn't as big as it was today. Dad didn't like to talk about it too much, he says it wasn't really that good while my grandad was running it but once my dad came to possession of all of the family properties he turned the casino from zero to one hundred and that's how inkwell hell casino is the best in Asia. As I walked past the slot machines I saw a man who looked like he had been drinking and was about to get angry since he isn't getting his money. I signalled one of the security guards over to a wall opposite this man just incase things go bad, then once the security guard was at his new location the man slammed his hand against the side of the machine yelling all kinds of abuse at just about everyone. as I walk passed the slot machines the security guard started to get the man out of the building since we don't want anyone else getting upset. After some time of doing my rounds I decided to walk back to dad office since he told me that he wanted to have a chat with me. As I'm walking up the stairs I pass many of the staff here who were ether making sure this place was safe for everyone or keeping the games going. Then once I reached the doors of my father's office and knocked the doors three times then waited for my dad to tell me to come in.

Lucifer:"come in."

I opened the door and saw my dad sitting of his chair which looked more like a throne, next to him was mom, and Mr wheezy a man who looks younger than he actually is, he had black hair with a few white strands starting to come in at the sides, he had a thin mustache above his long nose. He was another manager of this place.

Best I could find of Mr wheezy that I liked since we will fin out soon he has to look a certain age

Lucifer:"hello y/n how are you doing?"

Y/:"can't complain too much dad but what do you need me here for? Usually I would have a bigger heads up."

Wheezy:"perceptive is always i see."