final bids for the presidency

Hello their boys and girls I hope that all of you are having a good day today and as I am starting to write this chapter and before we start I just want to let you all know that we are getting close to where the Manga has kind of reached (if you are reading the manga at this time you will understand but if you don't just ask. So for my question of the day and that is when you read/watched the anime/manga for the first time was their ever a moment where you doubted that was an actual way some could cheat in the game. For me it is quite hard but spoilers alert since this takes place in the most recent arc? (In the manga there is a kind of arc but I'm not sure if it is one or not). Now if you are still reading then you don't care about spoilers or you have read up to where the manga is and for my pick it is when Souko and Tsugiko have their dice game and the method that is used in the cheating from what I can remember Souko rock solid will and sheer focus so she could roll what she wanted which I'm not sure is possible but it could be and I'm not good at dice which could be true. Now with that all said and done let's get on with the he story shall we.

Y/n POV

Looking down from the window at the crowd of people gathered outside in the middle of the school courtyard it was like a riot had gone off as the former Vice President was making bids for the remaining vote chips left but she was buying them for such a high price, one chip is now worth One hundred million yen.

Y/n:"how did such a silly short sighted girl get to be this school's vice president?"

Rindou:"how is she short sighted?"

Y/n:"easy, how much is is for a house pet to get rid of that tag around their necks?"

When I mentioned that they all understood why this is a very short sighted plan since you might get the votes but you will be the king without any subjects.

Etsyua:"would you mind giving us one of your election chips so that we can get some of that money?"

y/n:"why the hell not, it would be an easy way to get some money for us all."

Then when I reached into my bag I pulled out six election chips and handed each of the peple gathered around me one and giving a second one to Akasuna."

Y/n:"hand a second one in for me, I would still like to have a bit of fun money for when the crown is placed on my head."

They nodded and began to leave me to hand in there chips while I wondered how what is being considered the final game of the whole election is going, it was between Mary... Something I can not remember her last name, and my two cousins from the Momobami clan. But beyond that I also wondered where the girl who was buying up all of the election chips that she could got the money to buy a chip for one hundred million yen. (For context that would be five hundred and thirty eight thousand pound.) She did not come from a family who would have that much money to piss away, he'll even I might not be able to put up that much money, maybe she agreed to marry into the Saudis royal family and all of this was there dowery, unlikely they have a bit higher standards, especially for how plain she looks, I would be expecting the top one percent of beauty. While I continued to look down at her with a smirk on my face I pulled out my phone and began to call someone, while I waited for the answer I looked down at the fat stack of cash behind her until soon the phone answered.

Soma:"hey y/n, what's up?"

Y/n:"nothing much, the election will come to an end soon, I just want to make sure that you are ready for the chaos that will come both mine and the rest of your dads way of life."

Soma:"don't worry, dad has made sure that we will all be ready for the chaos as you call it, that will not be so bad, besides you will practically be the king of Japan when you are the student council president so what do we have to worry about."