the underground

Hello boys and girls how are all of you doing today? Me I am doing quite good today since it is the start of the holiday. Now sorry to rush into this and that is what is the most unique way you saw someone cheat in a game wither it be real or in a TV show. For me I think the one I would have to say is when JoJo final round against Darby since I know it dose not count as cheating but it was just so awesome to see his... Suicidal play style. Now with that all said and done let's get on with this story.

Y/n POV

I looked at the TV with my friends Ryuk and Akasuna in Ryuk club room since Ryuk said that I could use it whenever I want. We were watching the TV since the school will be showing a idol show which will also be a match against the student council.

Ryuk:"do they have male idols or is this just a female profession?"

He reached into the bowl of popcorn that was on his lap, he took out a few bits and started to eat some.

Y/n:"I think there are some males but I'm not too sure about that."

I reached into the bowl to get some of the popcorn as the girl who's name is Yumemi seemed to be finishing up her song.

Akasuna:"yeah I think being an idol is one of those jobs where its more females than males."

Then the song was done which I wasn't a big fan off but I didn't really come here to listen to music but to see my very long distance cousin gamble.

Yumemi:"that's I'll black jack you!"

She waved at the crowd with a smile on her face.

Yumemi:"everyone thankyou so much!"

The crowd then cheered her name.

Yumemi:"I'm afraid that's all-"

Then there was static on the TV making it hard to tell what was happening.

Akasuna:"what the hell happened!?"

Ryuk put the bowl of popcorn on Akasuna lap as he got off of the couch.

Ryuk:"this happens every now and again, just need to poke the dish a few times."

He walked over to a window which had a broom next to it, he opened up the window with one hand while picking up the broom with the other hand. He then walked out of the window and began to poke something with the broom.

Ryuk:"tell me when we get a signal."

As he poked at the dish there was still static but at at points it was clear before going back into static.

Y/n:"slow down a bit."

Ryuk did and after half a minute of his poking the screen was clear.

Akasuna:"that's good!"

Ryuk stopped pointing at the dish before he walked through the window placing the broom back to where it was before. Ryuk then sat back down onto the couch while Akasuna placed the bowl of popcorn back onto his lap while we watched the TV but now next to Yumemi was yumeko.

Ryuk:"I had sex with her once."

I looked at Ryuk since she hasn't been here that long, I know she is a house pet but I didn't think he would be the type of person who would force a woman to do that.

Y/n:"when did you have sex with the jabami girl?"

Ryuk shook his head side by side.

Ryuk:"no I mean Yumemi, I shagged her when we were both in our first year we use to be an item as you kids called it."