Trial 1

MonoKuma: Now, lets begin with a simple explination of the class trial. MonoKuma: During the class trial, you will be given time to discuss who you think dunnit and the process of this crime. MonoKuma: If you vote correctly then you will be able to see the wonderful execution I have planned for them. MonoKuma: But get it wrong and I will kill everyone besides the culprit.

Akio: And when will we be able to vote. MonoKuma: As soon as you all approve of your conclusion. Akio: THEN, lets vote straight away. MonoKuma: B-BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN DEBATE. MonoKuma: IT WOULD BE THE FASTEST I'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME. "What're you saying, you've done this before". MonoKuma: Just start this trial already. Ryota: So that means its Saka. Matsuka: W-Why Saka. Taketa: So that says it, if anyone has an objection speak freely. Saka: ALL CAUSE I WAS UP FIRST. Saka: All that happened was that I smelled smoke and thats what I saw. Konna: All right you arsonistic freak, you probably burned him alive. Saka: Thats how you see ME. Liku: Does she have a negative iq or something. "Guys please, we need to discuss this case". Yasue: Thats right everyone. Everyone is blaming Saka for being up earlier, but I believe that she didn't do anything, we need to discuss this more. 

(Re: Nonstop Debate). Saka: Its not me guys. Kageru: We are willing to believe that, but start talking. Saka: I ALREADY TOLD MY STORY. Tanaka: Thats true, but you could be lying. Kasumi: Yea, w-what i-if your l-lying. Kasumi: You d-do have a g-good story t-too cover u-up your crime. Asari: I'm sorry if this isn't plausible but. Asari: What if she isn't lying. Saka: Yea, I was in my room. "I AGREE". 

"She isn't lying, her story checks up with everything". Saka: EXPLAIN PLEASE, TO THEM. "If she started the fire early then went to my room immediatly, it would be smaller then what we saw". "She went to my room yes, but she saw the smoke and then went to my room". Saka: SEE, I was telling the truth. Saka: I saw the smoke and immediatly ran to Nai's room since I trust her OUTTA ALL OF YOU. Tanaka: That does make a little sense, but what if she added a lot of fire. Tanaka: I think you know what I mean Nai. What does he mean, hold up. "Your talking about the bucket of gasoline, correct". Mitsuhiro: Oh yes, there was a bucket of gasoline up on the balcony. Mitsuhiro: When Nai and the others were looking downstairs, I went upstairs and I saw the bucket and notified Nai. Saka: I DON'T KNOW WHERE GASOLINE IS, IT CAN'T BE ME. Saka: All I know is that the buckets are in the dining hall in the second building. Mitsuhiro: If thats true, we can't vote Saka straight away, sure she could be lying, but she also might not. Ryota: Thats true, we can't take any chance's. Ryota: But what if she could kill us in the trial. Akio: WAAAAH, I DON'T WANT HER TO KILL ME. MonoKuma: She can't, if she tried, she'd be executed, or chained to her podium. Tanaka: Guys, we need more info on Saka, she could be lying or not, lets focus OK. Mitsuhiro: Now everyone, lets discuss more, we should think about what killed him instead of, if Saka is the killer. "I agree with Mitsuhiro, we need to think of the murder weapon, it could lead us to something". Mitsuhiro: Ok everyone, now-. Everyone needs to focus on other possibilities, like the cause to his death. Lets do this.

(Re: Nonstop Debate). Saka: Ok guys, now before you think its me again, what did he die of. Saka: Theres a lot of possibilites. Saka: The fire, and lots more. Saka: Is it the fire. Liku: NOPE, its not the fire, were you even checking the MonoFile. Saka: Well, not really, I was more focused on clues. Liku: Its obviously the bucket. Liku: Y'know a suprise attack. Saka: But, there was no blunt force trauma anywhere. Saka: Its the fire. "NO THATS WRONG". 

"Actually Saka, no..the fire wasn't his cause of death". "Even the file says so, and I even checked". "There was a stab wound in his back, meaning he died from a sharp object". Tanaka: And, what is that sharp object. Taketa: Well duh, its the katana, it had blood on it and everything. Asari: So, its wasn't a knife? Kasumi: N-No, the stab w-was t-to big t-to be a k-knife. Asari: Really huh, maybe it was to dull but perfect. Asari: They dulled it and then killed them and burned them. Asari: Using the dull knife, its way more dangerous to have a dull one then a sharp one. Mitsuhiro: That is true, but there was no knife at the scene, so they used to bloody katana. "Yes, a knife can't burn, if it had a metal handle, it'll just heat up the knife, wooden, well the wooden handle burns". Akio: Not being able to get rid of the knife. Akio: They would have nowhere else to put it in time not to be caught. Kageru: That is true, I forsee a future for the killer, BY BEING CAUGHT. "Kageru, this is serious". Matsuka: A-Anyway, where d-did they kill Sunata. Stella: Oh yeah, if they burned him immediatly, they couldn't have just left perfectly fine, they'd be trapped in the fire. Matsuka: Hmm, but what if they didn't burn him standing over him. Mitsuhiro: Thats true, they must've used the balcony. "That makes a lot of sense". Mitsuhiro: Yes Yes, but how did they move the body without leaving a trace of blood. Mitsuhiro: They couldn't have rolled him off the balcony. Tanaka: Yeah, doing that will break a bone or two. Taketa: And possibly all his bones. "So then, we have to talk about why the killer did it". Kasumi: W-Why they did i-it. "Yes, it's possible for a lot of things". Taketa: So, the people with no alibi is Akio, Liku, and Stella. Akio: WHAT, BUT ITS NOT ME. Liku: SAME, YOU OLD F*CKING CHEESE. Stella: If you vote me, then you die. 

(Re: Mass Panic Debate). Akio: I was in the kitchen. Liku: I was at my room. Stella: I was also in the kitchen.                    Ryota: You sure you were in your room. Liku: Yeah, were else would I be. Stella: I am innocent.                  Ryota: I was at my room as well. Tanaka: I did see him enter his room and not come out. Kasumi: I was chilling in the bathroom.               Akio: But what if Ryota left after you went in your room. Kageru: I was in the 1st buildings dining hall. "I HEARD IT".

"So, I believe Akio, and Stella have an alibi". Kasumi: H-How so. "Because, Kageru had been in the dining hall with 5 other people". Matsuka: L-Like who. "Kageru was with, Stella, Akio, Ryota, Asari, and Taketa". Konna: So, its possible, all them aren't the killer. Kasumi: I-It kinda d-does make sense, I-I mean, if one of t-them approves, t-then they are c-clear. Akio: Yes, its true, we all were eating in the dining hall. Taketa: I can approve of Ryota, we both had been thinking who to suspect bringing us here. Tanaka: Was anyone with Liku. Liku: -. Mitsuhiro: Now that I think about it, I don't think anyone was around her. Kasumi: S-So L-Liku commited this m-murder. Liku: G-Guys, what are you saying. Liku: T-The cute baker is a m-murderer. Liku: I WOULD NEVER KILL SUNATA. Matsuka: Give up Liku, its you isn't it, just admit it. "I know how you did this plan Liku, don't try me". Liku: IF YOU DO THEN EXPLAIN, I'D LOVE TO HEAR. "Fine, here's exactly what happened". 

It all started after we saw the motive. At that point, we all had viewed the motive, even Sunata's. Someone, aka the killer had gotten the katana, and saw the video. The killer had needed to prepare for a murder to get out to make sure the thing in the video was safe. Sunata however went to the other building's library just to cool off. Sunata didn't expect anything to happen to them and just chilled on the balcony. The killer had picked Sunata for their act and decided to use supplies, A bucket full of gasoline, the secret weapon, and fire matches. The culprit had walked to the other building and hid so nobody could see them with the stuff. They sneaked carefully and had seen Sunata alone. Sunata had been looking over the edge and was about to leave probably. The culprit knew he was going to leave so they ran up to him as fast as they could and stabbed Sunata in the back with the katana. After a second he fell to the ground, dead. The killer dragged him on his stomach and brought him down the stairs. As they brought him onto the carpet, the killer put gasoline in a circle around the body. They ran upstairs and then lite a match. They dropped it and as it fell on the floor, the fire started. The killer quickly dropped the stuff and ran to their room quickly. "ISN'T THAT WHAT HAPPENED, LIKU YAKAMEI, THE ULTIMATE BAKER".

MonoKuma: Looks like we've come to a conclusion. MonoKuma: ITS TIME TO VOTE. I place my vote for Liku. MonoKuma: Did you make the right choice, or wrong one. MonoKuma: LETS SEE.

*VERDICT*. A wheel with a big X covering the wheel, and a small check in a little crevice. As the wheel spinned, it got slower, and slower, reaching...the check mark. *CORRECT, CORRECT, CORRECT*.

MonoKuma: The person who killed Sunata, was Liku Yakamei. After 30 minutes of discussing, it was time...for the execution.

Liku had been looking at all of us. A door would open beneath her, making Liku fall. Falling in a kitchen, then a chained connected to her neck. A screen popped up saying, "Liku vs MonoKuma baking contest". (Name for execution: Final Time For Baking). She had to make a lemon cake. As they would continue, MonoKuma would get more done. MonoKuma got his in the oven, while Liku is about to. MonoKuma starts the frosting and is almost done. MonoKuma gets his finished and Liku get dragged to an oven. As she gets in, the oven starts to burn her. And she isn't seen, but when the oven is done...her burned corpse..falls out....of the oven.