(Chapter 3) The Visions Of The Ghosts

Goodbye, SOMEONE, AHHHHH, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER, LA, OMG, NOOOO, NO, LA. "AHHHHH". I woke up, having a nightmare. "Omg, that was weird". I get up and put my clothes on. I go outside still dark. "What time even is it". I check the clock at the school. "3:15 AM, wow, I'm up earl-". ???: Its all your fault. "W-Who said that". I look everywhere and the I see 4 shadows. "W-Who are you all". ???: Isn't it obvious dumba**. 1 shadow comes out, it was Sunata. ???: You killed us Nai, you should know that. Liku then comes out. Yasue: You helped the party, you let me get sent out. Akio: I just wanted to be famous, you b****. "N-No, I p-promise, I didn't want to". Liku: But you godamn did ANYWAY. I started to tear up, I was really scared but upset. Sunata: You killed us Nai. Akio: But your someone evil on the inside. "I-I'm what". Akio: And WE WILL KILL YOU. They started to transform into evil creatures. Creature 3/Yasue: RAAAAAH. "AHHHHH". I started to run, crying every second. I notice the store was open and I run to it. I get in the store and push a shelf to block the door. "G-GO AWAAAAY". All Creatures: COME HERE NAI. I started crying even more. I take a pair of scissors and run to the bathroom. "P-Please *sniff* go a-away". I look at the scissors and bring them to me even closer. And I blackout.

*BANG*. *BANG*. *CRASH*. ???: Why was this door blocked. ???: I don't know. I wake up, I was on the floor. "H-Hello". ???: Was that Nai. Someone opens the bathroom door. Saka: OMG, NAI. "S-Saka". Saka: Omg, your bloody and your hair in on the floor. I feel my hair, it was short. I look at my hand and its bloody. Mitsuhiro: Lets get you up Ms. Nai. Saka and Mitsuhiro help me up and we slowly walk to the school dorm rooms. Asari: OMG NAI. Tanaka: What happened. I try to remember. I went out, I think I had a nightmare. As I go out, I saw Sunata, Akio, Liku, and Yasue. T-They kept on yelling at me. I started to cry. Mitsuhiro: Lets get you bandaged and cleaned up. I go to my room and Mitsuhiro, Saka, and Asari help me get cleaned up. After I get cleaned I am lying in bed. I blackout again tho, what is happening to me.

???: Nai, wake up. ???: NAI. "H-Huh, who are you". ???: Its me Saka. "S-Saka, what day is it". Saka: Its January 22nd, your fainted yesterday. Saka: Your hair is shorter than your long hair. I touch my back, it has a bandage on it. "O-Ow". Saka: Just relax ok, you need to anyway. "I guess, I will". Saka: Now, if you need me, I'll be in my room, just ring this bell as loud as you can. I nodded my head and she left, and I fell asleep. 

"AH". I woke up, it was a little dark. *BUMP*. "I'm not safe here". I get up and I start moving. "O-Ow". I walked close to the door and opened it. I started moving even more. "I-I gotta ge-". *SHOVE*. "AHH". Something had shoved me. I look up, and its Akio. Akio: You thought you could escape from us. "N-No". Akio: I'll kill you first, and I'll enjoy it. "NO".

(Saka's POV).     

???: AHHHHH. I woke up from the sound of yelling. ???: AHHH, AHHHHHHHH. I get up and try to run to my door. I had my hair not in braids and in a night gown. I run to the door and open the door. Everyone opens the door and see's Nai on the ground. She screaming and starts to bleed. "NAI". Everyone runs to her. "WHERES MONOKUMA WHEN WE NEED IT". Nai: AHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH. Saka: KEEP HER STILL. Asari, Matsuka, Konna, and Stella hold her down. Stella: WHATS WRONG WITH HER. Nai: PLEASE I'M SORRY AKIO. Akio, whats Nai doing with Akio. "KAGERU, YOUR INTO THIS S***, WHATS WRONG". Kageru: E-Either PTSD or shes seeing something unhuman. "NAI". Nai: AH-. Nai: S-Saka. Nai starts to hug me, I hug her more. Nai: I was so scared. "What was happening". Nai: I-I saw Akio. "Nai, Akio's dead". Nai: N-No, I really saw her. Kageru: Maybe it was a vision. "I'll get Nai into her room". I get Nai up and bring her to bed. "I will stay by your side, no matter what Nai". Nai: T-Thank you Saka. *DING DONG, BING BONG*. MonoKuma: STUDENTS, I NEED YOU TO MEET AT THE DORMITORY, WE NEED TO DISCUSS SOMETHING. "I need to go-". Nai: NO, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. "Ok, I'll bring you". I bring Nai up, she was still hurt. Nai: I need to tell you something. "Yea". Nai: I...I'll tell you later. We come outside the dorm, and we see MonoKuma with 5 gas mask. MonoKuma: HOLA EVERYONE. Kasumi: What do you want MonoKuma. Matsuka: Yea, we haven't had good sleep. Konna: I'm leaving. MonoKuma: You should hear about this first. Konna: What is there to hear. MonoKuma: I have these mask for a reason. MonoKuma: I am going to release toxic gas that will kill everyone tomorrow if there is no murder. Asari: Well, who do the masks go to. MonoKuma: Stella, Saka, Nai since she's been having a bad experience lately, Mitsuhiro, and Tanaka. Konna: GIVE ONE TO ME, I DON'T WANNA DIE. MonoKuma: Nope, well time to set on the gas. We put on the mask. We all started to hear a *SSSSSSS*. "Lets go Nai". I bring Nai to her room. "Nai, what did you need to tell me". Nai: Its that well, you saved me from dying of blood loss. Nai: You've done all you've tried to care for me. Nai: How can I repay you. "Nothing, I just know, you need help, and I'll do everything to keep you safe". We both hug eachother, with all our might. Nai: I want you safe to. I sit down and she relaxes. "I'll keep you safe Nai, I promise, And a promise, is a promise, is a promise". After a minute, I start to sleep and I hear a faint voice tell me. ???: I wanted to say, I..Love..You. (The Next Day)

???: AHHHHH. I get up, Nai looks up. Nai: What was that. "Its ok, I'll go check". I get up and run to the school. I run to the dining room and see Stella covering her mouth. "WHAT, WHAT". Stella pointed straight. Stella: I-Its Kasumi. I run to the kitchen and as I look, I start to regret it, it was absolutly revolting. It was the dead body of Kasumi Kino, The Ultimate Nurse. She'd be hugging herself on the floor with her head bloody. "KASUMI". I run to her, and check her pulse. "S-Shes dead". I back up to a closet and hear a thud. I slowly look behind be and go straight. "W-What was that". The door to the closet opens up and then something falls. It was the dead body of Asari Misuzu. She was on the floor with a knife in her neck. "AHHHHH".