(Chapter 4) The Mystery of the Killing Games

*DING DONG, BING BONG*. MonoKuma: Hello Hello my fellow students, its time to wake up, I have a few new areas, but this will be the last of it t'ill furthur notice.      Nai's POV:

I get up out of my bed and go to my bathroom. I look at the mirror. My hair was still poofy and short. "Its time for a new style". I go to my closet. I put on a white t-shirt, a pair of jeans, a blue plaid button jacket, and black shoes. I leave my room and head to the dining hall for breakfast. "Hey everybody". Saka: Oh hey Nai, you look a little different today. Tanaka: Well, sure the hair is new, but..where'd you get the clothes. "I don't know, maybe someone bought them". Kageru: I also checked out the new areas. "Yeah, what are they cause well, Me and Saka will be in the library the whole day". Kageru: There was, a pool, a locker room, a lobby, a shower, and a computer room. Ryota: Sick, I'll check that out now, I guess. Tanaka: Same, I wanna swim. Matsuka: I'll just watch. Everyone but me and Saka go to the pool to swim. Saka: Ok, now lets find something related to this L-A, L-A. "Yeah". We run downstairs to the library. "Ok, now who or whatever this L-A, L-A is, must be important". Saka: Ok, I'll start with this one that says "This is the deadly game" ok. After an hour of searching we almost were loosing faith, until. "HEY, I think I found something in this book". Saka: Where. Saka went to look at the book in my hand. "It says "Hello, my name is Lala Honda" isn't that relevent". Saka: Lets go do some research in the computer room about this Lala Honda. We run really fast to the computer room with the book. And when we get there, I turn one of the computers on. "Ok, Lala Honda, Lala Honda...FOUND HER". Saka: Whats it say. "It says Lala Honda was a mysterious girl that was in a killing game, only 3 had made it out, and she wasn't there to be found, it had been said she was killed by some robot named MonoNeko". Saka: Thats weird, why would you have a vision about her. "Wait theres more". "When police went to the island-". Saka: ISLAND. "Wait, They searched everywhere to find her body and nothing was found". Saka: Maybe you and her are connected somehow. "Related how". Saka: I think...that your Lala Honda. "W-What, but I'm alive, and look NOTHING LIKE HER". Saka: Please don't shout..look, what reason would she be in your vision, because it'd be useless. "I DON'T WANNA BE HER, BECAUSE I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU, AND I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN HAPPIER". Saka: Its ok, Its ok, how bout we go to the pool, we can swim there if you want. I nodded my head, about to cry. We walked to the locker rooms. We get in a bathing suit and jump in the pool. "This is a nice way to chill for a bit". Saka: I bet, you can't dive in the 12 deep area. "I bet you I can". Saka: Prove it. Tanaka: Oh hey guys. Saka: Oh hey everyone. Matsuka: We were talking about food. Saka: Nai's about to "dive" if she caaan. "Whatever". I get out and I go to the 12 deep area. And I dive in. As I reach the water, I black out, and I'm in a black room.

"Hello", Hello, hello hello. I look around, I can't see anything but me. I turn around and see a lady that looked fimiliar. She had blue hair in a pony tail, a black skirt, a red shirt with white short sleeves, an eyepatch, and black shoes. "W-Who are you". ???: You know me Nai, I am Lala Honda. "N-No, YOUR DEAD, YOU WERE KILLED". Lala: Wow, shocker, I never died. "Well why are you here". Lala: I need to warn you. "ABOUT WHAT". Lala: Because tho you are you, you've always been me, don't make the same mistake I made. "W-What did you do". Lala: I was helping the mastermind, and you might to, but you need to side with the people you really trust. "W-Why are you telling me now". Lala: Because the mastermind is-. ???: Nai, NAI. Lala: Looks like you have to go. "WAIT, WHAT ABOUT THE MASTERMIND". Lala: You'll find out eventually.

I wake up in the docter's office. Saka: You fainted in the pool. "I, did...". Saka: Yeah, you literally fainted. "I saw the girl uhm, Lala". Saka: You did. "Yeah, it wasn't good things to talk about". Saka: Like what. "Something about..me being her and, this last one you won't like". Saka: Like what. I was scared to tell her because it scared me. "One of us is the person who brought us here". Saka: WHAT-. She got up and stepped back, almost falling down. "I know, I'm scared too, but we can figure it out together". I take her hand, she looked at me in a way I've never seen. "Whats wrong". Saka: I'm scared of loosing you, I love you Nai, I don't want you gone. "I can't promise that, but I can tell you that I will live till the end if I try". Saka: Promise me. "I...promise". Saka: Thank you Nai. "I'm gonna get up". Saka: You sure, you could be hurt. "I'm fine, I'll just go walk alone for a bit". I get up and start walking. "I can go to the pool again I guess". I walk in the pool, but as I walk in, I feel something tug my pants. "WHAT THE-". I look down and see Matsuka tearing up, and a broken pool cue stabbed in her. "O-Omg MATSUKA". Matsuka: N-Nai, I'm gonna die. "N-No, get up, we can help you Matsuka". Matsuka: No, I'm gonna die, I have to help you with one thing before I die. "M-Matsuka, what are you saying". Matsuka: I don't have much time...run. As she said run, she let go of me and I instantly knew...Matsuka Korika, the Ultimate Violinist, was killed in cold blood.