Trial 3

Nai: So, we have to find the person that killed Asari and Kasumi. MonoKuma: OF COURSE SILLY, NOW GET TO IT. Kageru: I know this is a little akward, but, why can't Nai lead again. Taketa: Because Nai has had some injuries and lost most of her hair, so we need someone else to. Kageru: Thats not really a reason. Taketa: But, we don't have any leads. Stella: Yea, we all try to work our best Kageru. Ryota: But why did the killer use 2 different weapons. Nai: I don't know why, but we will have to discuss about it, right Saka. "Yes, if we work together, we can take down the killer". Konna: Yes, now lets start with the debate.

(Nonstop Debate). Nai: Did the killer have 2 weapons for us to loose track. Taketa: Not necessarily. Taketa: Asari had been killed 1 minute after Kasumi had been killed, does anyone know how Kasumi died. Konna: A hammer, right. Kageru: Maybe it was the hammer, but how did she get in that pose. Matsuka: Did she get snuck up on, when she was crying, the killer snuck on her. "NO THATS WRONG".

"No, I don't think that killer snuck on her". "I think her body was tempered with". Matsuka: HER BODY WAS TEMPERED WITH, WHY THO SAKA. "I think it was to confuse us, I wouldn't know how she had ended in that pose if it wasn't for the blood trail Kasumi had made". "At first I forgot the clue she left, but then I remembered she left a blood trail at the scene". "But, what makes me wondering is how the trail was made". Nai: Thats true, how was the trail even made if she had died from blunt force trauma. Taketa: Thats true, if she died from getting hit in the head, how was the trail made. Kageru: But I would expect the killer to use her legs to drag her. Nai: Oh yeah, they could have used her arms. "Well, lets get that to the side". Tanaka: Wait, when I heard the doors close, what was the order of the people leaving. "Easily, I believe that it was The Killer, Kasumi, and Asari". "And maybe, the order could help us figure it out". Matsuka: What. "In fact, the motive even could help us figure it out". Tanaka: What do you mean, everyone was there. "I we discuss it more, we can even figure it out".

(Nonstop Debate). Matsuka: Now that I think about it, the person who saw the dead bodys first. Matsuka: WAS STELLA. Stella: You can blame me all you want but You have no proof of that. Matsuka: That might be your own trick. Matsuka: She killed Kasumi and Asari on the spot. "NO THATS WRONG".

"Matsuka, I don't think Stella is the culprit". Matsuka: How, she was first at the scene. "1, the time of death was way before Stella even saw the bodies". "And I even went to the kitchen as she screamed, she didn't have blood". Kageru: She could've washed it off. "Her hair would have been wet, it wasn't wet". Tanaka: That is true, she is completely dry. "Stella, is safe, I guarentte it". Nai: Yes, Stella even had a gas mask, so she would have no motive. Stella: Yea, I literally had no motive. Matsuka: Fine, then, I guess Stella's off the hook. "Yes, she is". Ryota: But then, what reason did Kasumi have to go to the kitchen. "I don't know, and why did Asari go". Hmm, lets think, why did Kasumi and Asari go to the kitchen. "THATS IT".

"I think Kasumi went because she got invited to go". Nai: Why tho. "She had a torn up note in her hand". Matsuka: But why did Asari go, she had no note. Taketa: Possibly because Kasumi either asked her to go, or Asari knew something was up. Konna: How would she know tho. "Because someone probably gave her tho's vibes". Taketa: Yes, and that person is our culprit. Tanaka: DUH. "As the motive came out of MonoKuma's mouth, there was one person that was having a dramatic meltdown. Taketa: Yes, and that person is. The person who had the meltdown from the motive, was....THATS IT. "Konna, it was you wasn't it". Konna: ........

(TO BE CONTINUED).