Chapter 2: Tragic Comedy, show of despair

???: Everything is going well according to plan. ???: The killing game is going better then expected. ???: I must go create 5 more MonoKuma's, for the sake of my plan. ???: Don't you agree. ???: -. ???: Not very talkative I see. ???: But soon, you will be put to work.

Mitsuhiro: Can someone explain to me, why we are here. Kageru: No Idea, we are at the second buildings elevator, but for what purpose. Akio: Don't tell me, is this heaven. Tanaka: I don't believe so. Tanaka: If so, we'd be here with...Liku..and Sunata. Kasumi: G-Guys w-why is there a ru-rumble. The elevator door would open, it was quite big, enough to fit 21 people. Saka: Lets uh, go in. We all stepped in and the door closed. And we would go up. "Uhhh, what is this". Taketa: I don't know. Yasue: Me neither. As we got up, we were outside, but a giant dome around us. Kasumi: -. Kasumi: Huh? Kageru: The school, a store, and...A GIANT DOOR. "LETS GO, WE CAN FINALLY ESCAPE". We got to the door, but it wasn't budging. Tanaka: G-Guys, look. We all turned around and saw 2 other doors. Yasue: One of them has to be the exit. We each seperated to each door. When we went, none of the doors opened. Saka: Guys, we can try again later, lets just head to our dorms..ok. Kageru: Yea, thats the best we can do. The school's doors wouldn't budge until. Taketa: Hey look. Taketa pointed to a sign saying dormitory. "I guess we can go there". We all walked to the dormitory. "So, this is our new dormitory". The dorm only had a bathroom, and a messy bed. "Well, its better than sleeping on the floor". I fell asleep, I can't believe this game is over, why..why is it...not over. 

(MonoKuma Theatre). MonoKuma: -. MonoKuma: I can't believe that they haven't opened the doors. MonoKuma: Well, they are locked in that place. 

(The next day). "What time is it". "Obviously there's no clock". I walk out and see that Mitsuhiro was out his dorm. Mitsuhiro: Hello Lady Nai. "Hey Mitsuhiro, how did you sleep". Mitsuhiro: I slept well I suppose. We both walked out and everybody had been out there already. Kasumi: Thats weird. Kasumi: How is it not the same school. "What do you mean Kasumi". Stella: That school isn't the school before. Taketa: Hmm, maybe we should take a break from escaping. Matsuka: T-That makes sense. Matsuka: I mean..we haven't had a break, can we just have freetime. "Yeah, we need a break for a couple days". Yasue: Yeah, I guess. We all went into the school and explored the area. (Like Killing Harmony). After, we all met up to discuss the boundries of this school. We all met at the dining hall and we started our meeting.                               Konna: Now, this school is a bit dirty. Konna: I mean, theres vines and other things. Tanaka: I am only here to eat. Stella: I'm going to starve. Kageru: Then someone please make us food. Mitsuhiro: I will make us a full course breakfast. Ryota: Same I guess. Stella: ME TOO, I wanna cook since being lucky won't do much. The 2 boys and Stella went into the kitchen and after a while. Mitsuhiro: Here you all go. Mitsuhiro: Eggs, Pancakes, Bacon, Toast, Butter, Jam, Sausage, and Drinks. Akio: SO GOOD. Akio: I CAN'T STOP EATING. Matsuka: Y-Yea, but what was w-weird was 1 r-room. Yasue: Like what. Matsuka: There w-was a show that looked fimiliar in the a-arcade. "I also saw it, it was kinda hard to say". Saka: Well spit it out. "It said Dangan...ron..pa". Mitsuhiro: How do you say that. Tanaka: I don't know, that is weird tho. Kasumi: M-Maybe its a game. Stella: Hmm, I feel its not a video game. "Lets hope that". Yasue: Yeah. Tanaka: We need to calm down. Kasumi: Then wh-what should we d-do to be ca-calm. Taketa: How bout a party. Stella: What do you mean a party. Taketa: A party is a good way to bond and to be calm. "That does seem kinda fun". Stella: But, who's gonna do the party. Taketa: We can discuss that tomorrow, we need to look around a bit more. *DING DONG BING BONG*. MonoKuma: Hello everyone, I need you to group up outside the school please. *End*. Tanaka: Hmm, what reason does he have to bring us out there. We all walked outside and MonoKuma had been out there with a grin. MonoKuma: I have wrote a letter for you all. "A letter". Konna: What do you mean a f*cking letter. MonoKuma throws letters at all us. Nai's secret, what secret? We all opened our letter, but mine said nothing..no I mean literally the word Nothing. "Uhh, what". Akio: H-How did you know. Yasue: What. Kasumi: O-Oh no. I looked at everyone with shocked faces. Tanaka: Oh my. MonoKuma: You all have a couple minutes before you go to sleep, and this motive better work before I kill you all. We all looked at eachother, some of us slowly walked away with our heads down. I also went to my room confused why my note said Nothing, I went to bed confused, and fell asleep..confused.

(MonoKuma Theatre). MonoKuma: I noticed this game is a lot like DRDP, aka Despair Paradise. MonoKuma: I mean, it is inspired by it. MonoKuma: The culprit of our first chapter was The Ultimate Baker. MonoKuma: For chapter 2 we are gonna have a party when they had a show. MonoKuma: To think that Liku killed Sunata, I honestly expected it to be Ryota. MonoKuma: I honestly bet that Kasumi is gonna be a killer. MonoKuma: Either chapter 2 or chapter 3, I bet chapter 3. MonoKuma: Well, enjoy the rest of the chapter folks.

(The Next Day). *DING DONG, DING BONG*. MonoKuma: Hello Hello everyone, it is now 7am, time to rise and shiiine, get ready for another beeeeautiful day.

"Today is the party Taketa said he'd be planning". *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*. "Huh". I would hear a knock on my door. "WHO IS IT". Taketa: Taketa, Nai. I would open the door and Taketa would be standing out the door looking impatient. "Uhh, yes". Taketa: I need you to help me with the party. "What..why me, I can barely remember my name". Taketa: Nai, I trust you to help me out of everyone, and plus..its just amnesia. "Anyone else helping". Taketa: 3 others. "Who". Taketa: Stella, Saka, and Yasue. "Ok, I guess I could come". We both walked to the dining hall and started decorating the dining hall. Stella: I wonder if people would like the decorations. Saka: And my food. "Need help with the food". Saka: U-Uhh no thank you. "Do you have a fever, you look red". Saka: N-No, just a little hot in here. "Ok, if you insist". I went to help Stella and we started decorating once more. Taketa: Ok guys, is everyone done. "I believe so". Saka: I can go get the guys. "Same, I'll go get the others to". Yasue: Ok guys, now everyone put the food on the table. Me and Saka got everyone, while Stella, Yasue, and Taketa had put the food on the table.                 Asari: Thanks for setting up the party guys. Taketa: No problem, its not a big deal to bond. Akio: Can we eat, or dance to music, add some color. Stella: I guess we could. We put music and a disco light on. Akio: NOW THATS MORE LIKE IT. Some vibed and danced to the music while others ate the food. But then, the lights turned off.  Matsuka: AHH, TO DARK TO DARK. Mitsuhiro: Don't worry Matsuka, I can protect you. Matsuka ran to Mitsuhiro all scared. Kasumi: CAN SOMEONE GET THE LIGHTS. Ryota: YEA PLEASE, TURN THE LIGHTS ON. Yasue: Fine fine, I'll go turn it on. Yasue walked out the door and after 5 minutes the lights were back on. Asari: Finally, the lights are on. Matsuka: Thanks for protecting me from the demons and monsters. Mitsuhiro: No problem Ms Korika. *Thump*. Akio: What was that. Kasumi: I-I don't know. "Hey, shouldn't Yasue be here by now". Saka: We need to find him, this is gonna make me worried. Tanaka: I'll come to. Us 3 ran out the dining hall and down to the basement. We went to the electrical box and below was water and the electrical box was fixed. "Hey, where is Yasue". Saka: AHHHH. I ran to the library from Saka screaming. "WHAT IS IT". I found a bit of blood and books everywhere. I walked to the books closer and what was there was the dead body of Yasue Ryo.

He had looked a little burnt, a bookshelf had crushed him, blood was almost everywhere, books everywhere, and he had been facing down.