XXI. Bully Or Boyfriend?

Chapter 21,
      Bully Or Boyfriend?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm so happy y'all are dating but are you sure he isn't bullying you? "

~ Silas's POV ~

     Donna ended up spending the night over at my house, making sure that I wasn't bottling up any more feelings that didn't need to be held inside, I appreciate her a lot.
   Friends who make sure you're okay are the best, like they will do anything and everything just to see a smile on your face which warms my heart a lot more than what it should, but those are the friends you would want to keep around.

   I felt a lot better in the morning after speaking to Donna, today was a Saturday which meant I get to sleep in and do whatever the hell I felt like doing, since Donna and I have known each other for quite some time already, we just slept in the same bed without any problems.
   She wakes up earlier than what I do so by the time that I was awake, Donna was already downstairs and making breakfast, my mom was out at work along with my dad.

    "Good morning sunshine!"

  Donna beamed at me before grabbing a plate and filling it with two pancakes, a load of bacon and some toast, I smiled at her and grabbed the plate as we walked to the table to eat.
   The one thing that I wasn't really that good at, Donna was, she knew how to cook better than the whole friend group which meant that we would never starve whenever we are at her house.

    "Good morning, Dons."

  I smiled back as I grabbed my cup that was filled with orange juice, I took a small sip before grabbing the fork and knife to cut the pancakes, Donna had a lot to talk about since I wasn't there with them after the whole Bruce thing.
   Hearing all of the things that happened always made me smile, I could count on my friends to fill me in on anything that I missed, always surround yourself with friends that treat you as if they are still trying to be your friend.

    For example, if you have best friends or have a couple friends, you should talk to them at least one day a week and fill them in as if you're still trying to impress them or still trying to convince them to become your friend, the friendship lasts longer when you think of them as a sibling as well.
   I have gone about a month without seeing my friends at one point because I was failing some of my classes and didn't want to have to restart my freshmen year but luckily, they filled me in on everything when I was able to hang out with them again.

   "Also, Lisa has a big surprise for us and she hasn't given any hints yet, so I'm hoping it's a good surprise."

   Donna finally ended her sentence, I looked at her and nodded my head, knowing Lisa, this surprise can go two ways, which means it could be an amazing surprise or it could be a surprise that will end in us having an argument and not speaking to one another for weeks.
   I'm only praying that this is a good surprise, but I can't control what the future has in store for us as much as I like to.

   "So let's get dressed and go to her house, that's where she's holding the surprise."

   Donna informed me as she finished eating her last piece of bacon, I nodded my head and finished my juice before standing up from the table to put our dishes away in the sink, I'll wash them when I get back.
   Well, that's what I always say but I never actually do it, it's a bad habit that seems a little difficult to break.

   "Okay, whatever happens, we are all still friends and that's what matters the most."

  I smiled at Donna, Donna nodded her head as we walked to the front door of Lisa's home and knocked twice, waiting for a response as we stared at the ground.
   Once the door opened, Robin and Finney were sitting at the couch waiting for Lisa to tell them the surprise as well, I walked in and said hello to everyone before sitting next to Robin.

   Donna obviously sat next to her boyfriend, but Lisa just stood standing in front of the TV, I sighed and began to get a little bit nervous since nobody knows what could come out of her mouth.
   After a moment of silence, Lisa smiles at everyone before signalling to someone that they can come out now, the wave of confusion that washed over my face was hilarious.

    "Most of you know Vance Hopper."

  Lisa spoke, she sounded like a teacher introducing her class to a student that was transferred from different classes for doing the wrong thing, but we all nodded anyways.

    "He is now, my boyfriend!"

  Lisa exclaimed as Vance smiled at her, he looked at her with the same heart eyes as he always did, I clapped and cheered for them as well as the others.
   We were really happy to know that Lisa was able to date her crush, it only took her about a year and a half anyways.

    " I'm so happy y'all are dating but are you sure he isn't bullying you? "

    Robin asked jokingly, Vance laughed which made me realized that Robin and Vance were actually friends, I didn't know that this would ever happen.
   Lisa only laughed and rolled her eyes before sitting down beside us, ready to answer any question we throw at her, which is good because I have a lot.