Chapter 37

A few days later, Mu Wu invited Shen Ling to the restaurant that Shen Ling had purchased to discuss the signing of the contract.

"How many new restaurants have you bought?" Shen Ling looked at the land deed contract that Mu Wu pushed over, and felt a bit of a toothache. How could he have the feeling that he would work for Mu Wu.

"Yes, I'm not good at dealing with business matters. I'll give you the full authority to share 20% of your shares. I will also add 20% of your restaurant. It's very righteous, right?" Mu Wu said with a smile.

"Justice, really righteous." Shen Ling didn't know what to say anymore. Although he worked and contributed to Mu Wuchun to get the profit, he really couldn't say that Mu Wu took advantage of him. But why didn't he know that these two restaurants were going to be sold? He has been there so many times, and he has never seen any of these two companies selling restaurants! Shen Ling looked puzzled at the address on the land deed.

Seeing Shen Ling's doubts, Mu Wu smiled, "I said, I have no obstructions in Huaizhou City."

"Okay, okay." Shen Ling nodded, he was wrong, he really shouldn't suspect Mu Wu was there The influence of Huaizhou, this is a pure head snake! The kind that people can force people to sell restaurants if they don't sell them.

"Then, in the future, I will take 20% of all the properties of Young Master Shen in Huaizhou City." Mu Wudao.

"You robbery! Even if you pay the protection fee, you don't get 20% of the shares!" Shen Ling laughed angrily.

Mu Wu added another sentence, "No matter what business Mr. Shen does, I will pay half of the principal, so I only get 20% of the shares, which is already a righteousness?"

Shen Ling thought for a while, "Then outside Huaizhou City Don't count on it."

"That's right, but if Young Master Shen is willing, I can contribute half of the principal and take 10% of the shares in the property outside Huaizhou."

Shen Ling nodded and hesitated, "Let's talk, let's talk about it." If Mu Wu participated in the shares, half of the principal could be saved at once, and it was necessary to cooperate with him when the scale was expanded at some point.

"Since there is no problem, let's sign the contract!" Mu Wu smiled.

"Wait a minute, I still have a problem." Shen Ling interrupted: "I said Fifth Master, where did you see me and put your treasure on me? Are you not afraid of me telling the Mu family that you plan to buy property privately? "Shen Ling is puzzled, he looks so trustworthy? Obviously he has a good relationship with Mu Hongyuan! Where did Mu Wu's confidence come from, he would not tell Mu Hongyuan.

"Young Master Shen, you have a big heart! You only have a few acres of wasteland and you have less than 10,000 taels of silver in your hand. When you just bought a restaurant, you dared to keep your mouth shut about business outside Huaizhou City, and even rejected the second son and you. What do you mean by sworn sworn, even the Mu family doesn't look down on it?"

Shen Ling paused, "How can I, who am I, how dare I look down on the Mu family?!"

"Also, Young Master Shen, you are a healer of healing and saving people. Medical skills, but do not rely on medical skills to live, obviously you can take the imperial examinations, but you voluntarily went to business, and cut off your career in the imperial examinations. Although I do not understand it, but I believe that the purpose of your business is definitely not just for food and clothing. You have given up being a genius doctor in the world, and you have given up the possibility of becoming an official in the court. Then, there must be something bigger than these things to do, right? Your heart is so big that you don't even want to go to the Mu family. Ship, since you don't want to get on the Mu family's boat, let alone mine, then I'll get on your boat."

"Haha..." Shen Ling could only laugh dryly.

"As for worrying about you telling the Mu family? Young Master Shen, I'm good and harmless to you. You're not crazy, and you don't want to get on the Mu family's boat. You don't have to rack your brains to curry favor with the Mu family. Why should I worry about you telling the Mu family?" Mu Wu said strangely.

Shen Ling was speechless, coughed lightly, and said: "Five masters, you are not afraid that Mufutai will find out one day and beat you to death? You are not poor! Why do you have to take risks? You Still want to leave the Mu family, right?" Shen Ling went back and thought about it for a few days, and felt that there was no other reason for Mu Wu to suddenly come over to cooperate with him. Since Mu Wu looked at him so thoroughly, wouldn't he look stupid if he didn't say anything to save the game? You have to show that you can see through me, and I can see through your posture.

"Three generations of your family have been in the Mu family. You said it last time, and you think it's good to be a servant in the Mu family. I think about it and it's true, so what is it that suddenly makes you want to leave the Mu family? If you have money and power, you will also have a big heart, for heirs? You want to change your family position? Or, the Mu family is going

to capsize? The guess was wrong, Shen Ling reluctantly shut his mouth, he didn't believe that he guessed wrong. "Young Master Shen, it's useless to think about me, because what I want to do is very reasonable."

"What exactly is that?" Shen Ling asked.

"Well, I want to leave the Mu family and become a heir." Mu Wu looked very serious, but Shen Ling keenly noticed a trace of playfulness in Mu Wu's eyes, and immediately pouted, pretending that he couldn't hear it, and made a pair I don't think so, I see through the way you lied.

"I don't believe it! Well, that's fine! The Mu family is about to capsize, and I want to leave a way out for myself." Mu Wu continued jokingly.

"Che, don't want to talk about it, I don't care at all." Shen Ling was a little embarrassed. "Sign the contract!"

After the two people finished all the details of the contract, Shen Ling wrote his name first, then pushed the contract to Mu Wu, and Mu Wu wrote the word 'Mu Wu' on it with a pen. pushed back. "In duplicate."

Shen Ling glanced at it, "Mu Wu! Is this your ancestor's real surname?"

"No, my ancestor's surname is Chen."

Shen Ling raised his eyebrows, Mu Wu secretly used the household registration of the relationship office to use the homophone of Mu, not his own surname, this is considered loyal! Shen Ling said with emotion: "I really blame you, you really don't want to leave Mu Mansion, you feel that you are Mu Wu from the bottom of your heart. It seems that I really can't speculate on you anymore, since you want to leave Mu Mansion If you continue to speculate in this direction, no matter how you speculate, it is wrong!" Shen Ling shook his head, and Mu Wu really could speculate very well.

Mu Wu did not speak. After signing the contract, Mu Wu also left. Shen Ling did not leave, but went to the back kitchen.

"Boss." The people in the back kitchen had already met when Shen Ling bought the restaurant, and they met several times in the past few days. Shen Ling did not dismiss anyone, so they were also called Boss Shen Ling, Shen Ling. Ling agreed a few times and went to the back kitchen to watch the chef cook. The restaurant was actually not doing well, and it was because of this that the original owner sold the store. Shen Ling felt that the reason why this restaurant was The business is not good, one is that the service is mediocre, the other is that there is no good wine, and the third is that the master's craftsmanship is really not brilliant.

Shen Ling stared at the chef for a while, and the chef couldn't help getting nervous when he stared at him, sweating more and more, Shen Ling waved his hand to stop him and hand it over to the apprentice next to him. it's the same.

"Boss." The chef wiped his sweat and walked over, bowing respectfully.

"Did I get the chili prepared last time? How is the chili oil?"

"I did." The chef nodded quickly, "It's here, I made a full tank." The chef quickly pointed to In the corner is a one-foot-tall wine vat.

Shen Ling walked over, took a chopstick next to him, opened the seal of the wine jar, tapped with chopsticks to taste, and nodded, "Okay, what about sesame paste?

" A lot." The chef pointed to the half-pot of sesame paste not far away, Shen Ling went over to taste it, and put all the seasonings and everything, and the saltiness was also suitable.

Shen Ling put down his chopsticks, "Okay, have you made the hot pot I said?" "Yes, I

ordered 300 pots, all of which have been cooked and delivered. Boss, do you want to eat? I'll cut it for you now. Vegetables? Burn one for you?" the chef asked.

Shen Ling shook his head, "You first ask someone to cut a lamb slice, then find a big hot pot, set it up outside the store this evening when there are many people, mix sesame sauce and chili sauce, and give people a free taste, um... ...Do you understand that?"

"Understood! Someone has made this kind of stuff before." The chef said, he had seen a restaurant once, and they brought their fish out to people to taste, so Shen Lingyi Say he understands.

"That's fine, I'll come later, you prepare first, and when I arrive, you can start by tasting the taste."

"Okay, don't worry! Boss, I can still do this, just, generally speaking. After the tasting, there are customers who come in to order, how do we set the price?"

"Twenty cents per hot pot, the dishes are extra." Shen Ling said.

"What if the guests bring their own food?" the chef couldn't help but ask, someone can do this kind of thing.

"Let's go with them, the dishes and the dipping sauce are together. If you don't buy vegetables, you won't give them the dipping sauce!" Shen Ling smiled, he still didn't believe it, how delicious can a hot pot without dipping sauce be, "It's enough to buy vegetables for twenty I only give the dipping sauce for the money, and I think the space in the store is large enough, even if someone is greedy and only pays 40 bucks to come here and bring their own hot dishes, just don't care."

"Yes." The chef nodded.

"Don't worry, it won't take up too many seats. Soon, guests will find that hot pot can be eaten everywhere in Huaizhou City, and they won't be crowded here to take advantage." Shen Ling smiled.

The people in the back kitchen looked at each other and seemed to be a little confused. Shen Ling didn't intend to explain to them. He now has at least three restaurants in his hands. After the reorganization and opening, the hot pot will definitely not be exclusive to one family, Shen Ling said: " Okay, keep busy! I'll go to the brewing place to see, does anyone know the way? Walk with me?"

"Me, me! Boss, I used to buy goods in the store." Stand up after the crowd A tall and thin man approached with a flattering smile.

"Okay, come with me!" Shen Ling nodded.

"Okay, then I'm going to set up an ox cart in the back?" the guy asked.

Shen Ling shook his head and laughed suddenly, "Can you ride a horse? I'm going to ride a horse." The

man was dumbfounded, where did he ride a horse before! Wasn't it all ox carts when buying goods in the past? Shen Ling said: "I'll take you, let's go!"

Outside the restaurant, the horse that Shen Ling rode was still well tied to the pillar at the door. I, I..." The guy was very embarrassed, "I was helping in the back kitchen, and I was dirty, and I stained your clothes, boss."

"It's okay, I will go to the wine cellar later, and it will be dirty." Shen Ling said.

When the guy heard this, he had to get on Shen Ling's horse and guide Shen Ling all the way to the place where they buy wine all the year round. On the one hand, Shen Ling went to see if there was any good wine to buy. On the other hand, he wanted to observe whether it was possible for him to buy some wine shops, even if he poached a few guys. He can open a family by himself. He plans to hire someone to brew some wine, or distill some grain-made wine to increase the degree, etc. However, he only understands the theoretical knowledge of these skills, and the specific details need to be grasped by professionals. Moreover, he didn't want to give these skills to outsiders, he had to have his own wine shop.