Chapter 81

After a while, Shen Ling also designed the bottle of Bifang wine. The large lotus leaves were rolled together, and there was no lid. It looked more like a vase with different shapes. Boss Wen was tangled. After a long time, in the end, he did not raise any objection, but followed Shen Ling's ideas.

There were more and more people in the wounded barracks. Shen Ling saw the people who had been to the wounded barracks before. The last time he came, he was slightly injured. This time his arm has been chopped off. The other party smiled bitterly when he saw Shen Ling. He said, "Doctor Shen, take it lightly this time!"

Shen Ling was a little dazed, squatting beside the opponent, "Why are you back? I don't know if you should pay more attention when you are on the battlefield, is the injury so good? I could keep it well before, but now my arm is broken, where can I get you an arm?" Shen Ling frowned.

The other party shook his head in disappointment, "I didn't dodge, I wanted to dodge too, but I was lucky, I was injured twice in a row and couldn't lose this little life, the other people who returned to the battlefield together, did you have any luck? Many people lost their lives."

Shen Ling did not speak.

"It's too bad." The other party murmured: "I'm not bad, I broke an arm, but I can get a lot of money to go home and settle down, build a house and start a small business... I won't be hungry. Death... General Wei said that as long as he lives, he will definitely send the money to us... woo woo woo..." The other party started to cry as he spoke.

Shen Ling held the other person's shoulder and didn't speak for a while.

"I'm pretty good, I have the generals and my life, I'm much better than the others..." The man cried for a while and murmured.

Shen Ling knew that he was just comforting himself. If he didn't think so, how could he accept the fact that he broke an arm at a young age?

"Shen Ling, come here." Doctor Xing entered the tent and waved to Shen Ling.

Shen Ling stood up and walked out of the door, and was dragged by Doctor Xing into his tent. Doctor Xing said, "There are flying pigeons passing the book, I'm looking for you."

"Me?" Shen Ling took it, but Wei Jing gave it to him. His letter said that they had pushed the enemy out of the gate, and the army of the imperial court would arrive soon. Huaizhou was safe, his promise was fulfilled, and then he thanked Shen Ling for his help.

Shen Ling shook his head slightly after reading it, and murmured, "General Wei is really good at buying people's hearts."

"What did you say?!" Doctor Xing glared at Shen Ling. The doctor has regained his status as a fan of General Wei, and even more than before, he can't tolerate the slightest humiliation by others. In the past, Doctor Xing might have been suspected of Wei Jing's intentions by Shen Ling, but since the immortal gave him After the drug incident proved that General Wei was still a hero in essence, Doctor Xing's poison was even deeper. Shen Ling said a little something bad, and he could spit on Shen Ling's face in an instant.

Shen Ling silently raised his sleeves and wiped his face, calmly said: "I said that General Wei is really popular, everyone is willing to follow him."

"Humph!" Doctor Xing snorted coldly.

Shen Ling said: "If there is nothing else, I will leave."

"Stop! I have something to do with you." Doctor Xing said.

"Oh." Shen Ling stopped.

"General Wei was injured again, and in the battle that drove the enemy out of the pass, General Wei took the lead and led a group of cavalry to charge over, straight to the enemy's commander's tent, killing the enemy to the ground, and being surrounded by the enemy himself. , the soldiers on the outside were unable to rescue him, and General Wei was injured, and he is rushing to Chengxian at the moment, intending to recuperate here." Doctor Xing said.

"Okay! I'm going to operate on him." Shen Ling said.

"Who asked you to prepare for surgery!" Doctor Xing said dissatisfiedly: "I asked you to pick it up. In case the general is seriously injured, you better deal with it earlier to avoid serious injury."

Shen Ling: "Then I What about the injured here?"

"Aren't they all treated?"

"I have to watch, I don't worry, everyone has to watch! How can I have surgery and don't care? I have to do the suture removal. "

It's fine for a few days, I'll watch for you, now General Wei is the most important! I don't know how General Wei is injured this time? If it's the same as last time, I don't know that person... Ahem, immortal, do you still have Shenshui, if you want to save people, you should check it out if you know it earlier, and find out the person before talking about it!" Doctor Xing sighed.

Shen Lingdao: "We checked again very seriously, and we dig three feet in the ground. Even the various dilapidated temples around have searched the yamen again and again, trying to find out what gods were worshipped in the local area before. The kind that may manifest itself."

Doctor Xing looked at Shen Ling speechlessly, he was discussing things seriously, not a set of rhetoric to the outside world.

Shen Ling looked at Doctor Xing and said seriously: "It is safest not to say anything."

Doctor Xing thought for a while, then nodded, "It's my fault this time, but you have to pick up General Wei, Do you know?"

Shen Ling nodded, "You are the boss, you can say anything!" Anyway, the wounded barracks really didn't have much of a big deal, so he might as well go see Wei Jing.

"Then pack up and go quickly! It just so happens that General Shang is with you to greet him."

"He's healed?" Shen Ling asked.

"Well, it's almost there. It's not a big deal if you don't jump around. It's only been a hundred days since he was injured. He is a young man who hasn't broken his leg. How can he be so slow." Doctor Xing said disdainfully.

Shen Ling nodded, "This man is absolutely amazing. After the battle, his injuries will be healed, and he has also been promoted."

Doctor Xing thought about it, and also felt that Shangde's luck was good. Level, although the ducks were put on the shelves at the time, there was really no room for manpower, but the ones who went up couldn't come down, right? After all, it's a promotion.

Shen Ling and Shang De took a few soldiers and went on the road to meet Wei Jing. After two days, they met Wei Jing who was returning in a carriage at the border of Chuzhou. This time his injury was not serious. , slashed in the chest with a knife, and made a big cut, but fortunately, the wound was not deep this time, it was just that it was easy to bleed a lot if it was hard to move.

Seeing Shen Ling, Wei Jing still grinned, "Brother Shen to pick me up, I can walk to Chengxian County if I walk slowly.

" After the bumps, when will we be able to reach Chengxian, fortunately he is here.

When they arrived at the inn, everyone carefully carried Wei Jing into the guest room. Shen Ling said, "Let's have an operation today! Just suture the wound, it won't open so easily."

"Okay, I've also heard about Brother Shen's medical skills. , it is said to be superb, then I will trouble Brother Shen." Wei Jing said gently.

Hope you don't regret it. Shen Ling smiled.

Standing on the side, Shang De and several other soldiers from the wounded barracks turned their heads and couldn't bear it, and they didn't want to watch any more.

After Shen Lingqing left the soldiers, he set up the tools, took out the drug and asked, "Do you want to use the drug?" Shen Ling had seen all kinds of people in the wounded barracks for so long. People who are lustful, there are always some generals who are suffering from paranoia who do not want to let themselves coma, and have to watch Shen Ling perform surgery. The soldier was injured too much, and the narcotics was not too much. He appreciated this great act of saving medicinal materials for my brother.

Wei Jing hesitated for a moment, "Forget it! I don't like being manipulated without consciousness."

Another one just like him, Shen Ling smiled and put the drug back. In fact, he is also such a person who doesn't like being unconscious. If he was lying here today and his wounds were sewn, he would definitely choose to grit his teeth and endure it, and then secretly hold a dagger in his hand, rather than let himself pass out completely and become unconscious.

There is no right or wrong, it is just a personal choice, he is the kind of person who suffers from paranoia.

"It will be very painful. Are you gritting your teeth or I will find someone to hold you down. Many people in the wounded barracks didn't want to use drugs. They were all pressed for surgery." Shen Ling said gently.

"I... endure it myself!" Wei Jing blinked, feeling that it was a little dignified to be held down and struggling so hard.

Shen Ling nodded, "Okay."

Shen Ling untied the gauze and cleaned the wound with strong alcohol. Wei Jing trembled slightly, and then stabilized his figure. Satisfied, he actually tried it. If the spirits can't stand it, then there is no need to continue. If he can't help struggling, it will be bad if he gets hurt again.

Shen Ling took out the silver needle and said, "I sewed it up! If you can't hold it any longer, speak up, and I'll give you anesthesia right away. Don't struggle suddenly, it will be bad if it hits you."

"Well." Wei Jing panting.

Shen Ling began to sew. Outside the house, Shang De and several soldiers from the wounded barracks squatted outside the house, waiting for Shen Ling to call for help. You can only continue if you live with the other party. Sometimes, the other party will cry in pain, with no image at all, so he is almost begging Shen Ling to be addicted to drugs.

I don't know if the general can hold back, or if Shen Ling is drugged. Several people squatted at the door and thought to themselves.

Shen Ling's rhythm is steady, and the interval between each stitch is about the same. Give the other party time to endure the pain. If he suddenly speeds up or slows down, the other party is not prepared, and his body may suddenly tremble, which is very important for Shen Ling's work. cause trouble.

"Okay." Wei Jing's wound was not very serious, and Shen Ling quickly finished sewing, becoming a centipede with densely stitched legs, entrenched in Wei Jing's chest.

"Cool!" Shen Ling applauded, looking at his masterpiece with an admiring look.

Wei Jing had lost his strength and was lying on the bed sweating profusely. The sweat on his forehead rolled down his forehead and landed on the bed.

"I can bear it so much, I don't even scream." Shen Ling asked.

"There are soldiers at the door..." Wei Jing said weakly.

Oh, save face! Shen Ling understood and said, "Don't worry, when I go back, I will definitely tell you the great deeds that you can carry through the whole process of my operation without being addicted to drugs or being pressed by anyone."

Wei Jing smiled helplessly, "No need. , thank you."

"You're welcome, you still owe me a drink!" Shen Ling said.

Wei Jing took a few breaths, "Actually, it's not that I can bear it, I'm just used to it, the previous injury was more unbearable than this, this is only superficial, the pain is the pain, and it's just the pain, the last time I could clearly feel the internal organs. Existence, that kind of fear is worse than pain."

Shen Ling understood and nodded, "Indeed."

"Speaking of which, Brother Shen, your medical skills are amazing! Ordinary doctors can't teach you! Where did you learn it from? Such a miraculous medical skill?" Wei Jing asked suddenly, with a little scrutiny.

Shen Ling looked back at Wei Jing, thought about it, and said, "Most of my teachers are hermits, not born, have you read Ye Ji? There is an article in Ye Ji, where a genius doctor named Hua Tuo wants to give King Wei wanted to open his head for treatment, and King Wei felt that Hua Tuo wanted to kill him, and in the end Hua Tuo was killed."

"Remember." Wei Jing nodded.

"My teacher's inheritance is related to this person. My teacher's sect has left a legacy. Disciples of this sect cannot save people at will, otherwise they will be expelled from the house."

Wei Jing's eyes widened, "Why?

" Those doctors of the people, the end is not good! Anyway, there is no other way, I have already saved people from relapse, if I unfortunately end up in the same end as Hua Tuo, I will bring it on myself." Shen Ling said He pulled the corners of his lips, revealing a wry smile.

"No! Brother Shen, you treat illnesses and save people. It's a kind deed. How could you end up like this? Your teacher is too impersonal." Wei Jing shook his head.

"It's just self-preservation. There's nothing wrong with the teacher. It's me who's wrong."

"No! Brother Shen, you'll be fine. If there is such a day, I will definitely protect you." Wei Jing said firmly: " Brother Shen, your medical skills are extraordinary, if you can only save people by opening your stomach, I believe that you will also be able to save people's lives."

Shen Ling looked at Wei Jing, "Don't worry, there will be no such day. , My medical skills are not good, far inferior to Hua Tuo, I can only sew wounds, I can't save serious wounds, let alone save people, otherwise, why can't I save you that day?" Shen Ling smiled, " Don't look at how old I am this year! I really think how good my medical skills are! I'm someone who almost got my husband's pregnancy diagnosis right."

Wei Jing: ...

you deceived my feelings.

"Alright, General Wei, what else do you want to know, I'll tell you! I can tell people everything."

Wei Jing was a little embarrassed, "I didn't mean anything, I just asked casually, don't think too much."

"I didn't think too much! What else do you want to know, um, I am from Huaizhou, born in a poor family, and I live at the foot of a mountain. I have been working since I was a child, going up the mountain to chop firewood and cultivate the fields. I had a serious illness last year. In order to celebrate the happiness, my family married me a husband and divided me out. They gave me two acres of thin fields and let me live on my own. Since I died, and after I got well, I went to sell Spring Festival couplets to make a living. Later, I accidentally rescued Mr. Mu's son, and after receiving a medical fee, I started a business with the Mu family. You can see it in Cheng County. When I was there, I actually went to Chengxian to do business. You already know what happened after that. As for my teacher, it was hidden in the mountains. I was young and only knew my own teacher, according to him. There is a mountain gate in the deep mountains, I have not been there, I am just an outer disciple."

"I don't mean anything else," Wei Jing repeated.

"It's alright, I like to be honest, so you can treat me as nothing." Shen Ling smiled.

Wei Jing didn't speak any more. Shen Ling packed up and wanted to leave. Wei Jing suddenly stopped Shen Ling and said, "You said you depended on the Mu family for business?"

"Yes, is there a problem?" Shen Ling was puzzled.

"Brother Shen." Wei Jing looked solemnly, "Stay away from the Mu family! You are willing to come to the wounded soldiers to rescue and treat the wounded, and you are also a doctor. I believe you have a good heart. Good."

Shen Ling paused, turned around, and said, "Just because of your empty words, do I have to believe what you say? The Mu family has a kindness to me, and the Mu family son is my brother, I The husband is also in the Mu family to have a miscarriage, and the Mu family has done my utmost to me."

So General Wei, what do you have to say! He relies on guesswork all day long and feels that things are very unstable. Although from what he sees, the Mu family is still stable, so he let Han Shi Mu's family raise a child, but he can't touch the real inner situation. He doesn't want to. Participate, but you can't be ignorant at all, otherwise it will be over when you are brought into the ditch.

Wei Jing looked at Shen Ling's suddenly cold face and thought that Shen Ling was protecting the Mu family. After all, the Mu family was kind to him, so he sighed and said, "You just need to know that this battle is not an enemy country. What I did by accident was caused by my infighting, and this culprit was either carried by the Wei family or the Mu family."

"Where's Chuzhou Futai?" The culprit has gone a little far! The Mu family is the prefecture of Huaizhou.

"I'm dead." Wei Jing said.

Shen Ling paused for a while, a little surprised.

"How the disease died, there is still no investigation." Wei Jing said.

What is it called how to die? Death from illness is death from illness. How does death from illness imply that someone poisoned him to kill Chuzhou Futai? Is it the Mu family? Why get started? Shen Ling thought about Mr. Fu again, and felt that the water in it was too deep, but Wei Jing was thoughtful but upright. Since he said so, it must be true. He would not lie and deceive others. , it's no good to deceive him, he has almost no influence on infighting, just a passerby.

"The border city is broken, but there are thieves who lead the way." Wei Jing closed his eyes, "All the generals tried their best to stop the enemy's footsteps in Chuzhou. There are countless casualties. Someone must come out to take the blame."

"You think Say, it was done by the Mu family?" Shen Ling frowned.

"No, it's Chuzhou Futai, but Chuzhou Futai died of illness." Wei Jing said.

Shen Ling nodded, "Understood." Then he turned around and left. It turns out that the battle is not the most lively time, but after the battle.

And Wei Jing really lived up to Shen Ling's evaluation of him. He seemed to be very frank and honest and said a lot of heartfelt words. He even dared to say secrets. However, after thinking about it carefully, he did not reveal any important information. Shen Ling ran back to the Mu family and told the Mu family that Wei Jing suspected you. Wei Jing said that the enemy attacked because the thieves led the way, so they didn't defend the border and even lost the city. Chuzhou Futai also died of illness. It is said that Chuzhou Prefecture did it. Thinking about it carefully, the Mu family must know better than him, and he doesn't need to inform him at all.

Wei Jing said so much, but in fact, he just told him some of the most plain news. Even if he went to show his loyalty to the Mu family, he would not show anything useful. Moreover, after saying that, he might even bring him back. Pulling away from the Mu family, making him detached from the Mu family, shows his sincerity and sincerity.

But what Wei Jing said was most likely true. Shen Ling sighed, her brows furrowed, and she was in a very bad mood, not to mention what happened to Mu Hongyuan and others, Han Shi must be picked up, even if the food, clothing, housing and transportation outside are not as good as the Mu family, it is worse than being in the center of the storm.