Chapter 67

The sky gradually brightened, and some dizzy personal soldiers stumbled to their feet. Before they could stand up, they dashed towards the bed and shouted mournfully, "General!

" The soldier woke up with a roar. He was so tired last night, so he fell asleep with his eyes wide open, "Ah?" Wei Jing subconsciously raised his hand and rubbed his eyes. The body is lighter and more comfortable.

"General!" The guard finally rushed to the bed, and just as Wei Jing raised his hand and rubbed his eyes, Wei Jing turned his head to meet a pair of tearful tiger eyes.

what! He really is dead, Wei Jing thought silently, after all, whoever opens his eyes early in the morning and sees a strong man crying in front of his bed will always feel that he is actually dead, this is just his own soul or something Feel it!

Wei Jing sighed slightly. In fact, death is not so scary. Although there are still many unfinished wishes, one must learn to open up to be at ease.

"General?" The soldiers looked at Wei Jing in disbelief, their voices much lower.

Wei Jing sat up, the quilt slid down his body, revealing the gauze that was not tied up again, the gauze also fell, and his blood-stained chest was exposed. The new skin looked smooth and tender, like a newborn. It looks like a baby, and it looks out of place with the dark and rough skin around it.

As a leader in battle, Wei Jing is not stupid, and can even be said to be very sharp and intelligent, so he discovered the problem immediately. First, can you hold up the quilt as a soul? Second, can you be watched by living people as a soul? Wei Jing turned his head to meet the eyes that followed his movements, and the soldiers' eyes were still full of disbelief.

So under Wei Jing's gaze, the personal soldier raised his hand and gave him a slap in the face.

Wei Jing felt that he couldn't be so stupid, after all, he was a general and wanted shame.

Wei Jing's face was expressionless, and his hands secretly twisted his thighs.

"It hurts? It's not a dream." The soldier muttered. The 1.85-meter man knelt on the foot of the bed and stared at Wei Jing with an unbelievable surprise or even a silly look, Wei Jing said. You can still handle it yourself.

"What's the matter? What's wrong?" Two personal soldiers rushed in from the door, their voices were not high, it seemed that Wei Jing, who was afraid of being shocked and recovering from his injuries, pushed open the door and ran in, only to find Wei Jing sitting calmly with his chest exposed, while All the wounds on his body were gone, and if it wasn't for the blood stains, they wouldn't be able to confirm that this person was really their general.

So there were two more people who were stunned. Under Wei Jing's watch, the two rushed towards him, "General! Where's your wound!"

Wei Jing lowered his head and raised his hand to poked the hole in his stomach. At the place, a dry blood clot was rubbed off the pulp of the finger, revealing the tender new meat with flour, "Okay." Wei Jing's face was cold, expressionless, and there was no change in his tone.

"General, this...this..." The two stood up excitedly, but they still couldn't believe the scene in front of them, and they couldn't even speak.

Wei Jing lifted his feet and got off the bed, and stood up with a little force. The three guards next to him looked at Wei Jing nervously, as if he was afraid that everything in front of him was an illusion. , Wei Jing looked at the knives on the waists of the personal soldiers, reached out and pulled out the saber on one of them's waist, and tried to play with it, and sure enough, it was all right.

Wei Jing felt a burst of ecstasy from the bottom of his heart, he was fine.

"Someone sneaked in last night! Go check it out, find out the person, that's my savior! No! He's a fairy! Go check it out! See if he left any traces!" The general who grasped the fighter immediately caught the key point, and asked the personal soldiers to hurry up to find people, although it may be very late.

"Yes." The two personal soldiers quickly agreed, and rushed out almost in a conditioned reflex. What did the general just say about the gods? Forget it, someone sneaked in yesterday anyway, and the general asked them to check, so let's check! The two personal soldiers rushed out of the door with uncontrollable smiles.

"How are you? Are you injured?" Wei Jing smiled brightly as he turned to the soldier who was still kneeling on his feet and couldn't get up. He remembered that the fairy had knocked him out last night.

"It's alright, that is, the body is still numb..." The soldier said silently, "General, what happened to you last night?"

Wei Jing helped the person up and let him sit by the bed to rest, "After that person came in, what happened? , poured the pot of water on me, and let me drink the rest, and then he left, and today, when I opened my eyes, all the wounds on my body were healed." Wei Jing said.

"Right! Teapot!" Wei Jingchong also threw himself on the table, picked up the kettle that Shen Ling used last night, lifted the lid and looked inside, there was still a little residual water inside, and the bottom of the kettle just disappeared .

Wei Jing turned around and said, "You stay here, I'll go to the doctor, and then send the water to the military doctor."

"Yes, General."

Wei Jing ran out the door with the teapot in both hands, and stopped a servant to let him go. Looking for a doctor to show the personal soldiers in the room, to find out what was wrong with him, he ran towards the place where the wounded soldiers were stationed.

"That's it, General?" The servant froze in place, unable to return to his senses for a long time.

In the military doctor's office, Wei Jing rushed in and said to the doctor who made the medicine inside: "Add this water to the medicine, rinse the teapot with clean water several times, and give it to the seriously injured."

Military doctor: ! ! ! !

Hell in broad daylight! !

On the other side, in the inn, Zhao Song came to visit, Shen Ling rubbed his troubled eyes and got up to meet him. Zhao Song saw Shen Ling's expression and asked, "Did you sleep last night?"

Shen Ling was shocked . , I can't say that I went out last night, and I can't even leave a little room for doubt.

Shen Ling raised his eyes and smiled, "No, it's just accounting, doing business! You always have to look at the account books, and last night, a cat kept meowing and barking, and no one was allowed to sleep."

Zhao Song smiled when he heard this. , "There are often wild cats running outside this inn. After all, there is a lot of food thrown out from the kitchen. It's not good to rest here. If you don't dislike my conditions, why don't you go to my house?"

Shen Ling shook his head, "It's okay." He Of course, I know that there are many wild cats outside this inn. He has lived there for several days, can you not know? The reason why he said this was just to give Zhao Song the feeling that he had stayed in the inn all night. Since Zhao Song had no doubts, he did not intend to continue this topic.

"Let's go out later today! Let's have breakfast first."

"Sure!" Zhao Song didn't mind eating more.

When Shen Ling went out, there were already a lot of soldiers running around with signs, "What's wrong?" Zhao Song asked strangely, "Did something happen last night?"

Shen Ling turned his head and asked, "How do you know it happened last night? Couldn't it be the day before yesterday, the day before yesterday, the day before yesterday?"

Zhao Song smiled honestly at Shen Ling, but there was a bit of thought in his eyes. Little Cunning, "I said, there is nothing in Chengxian that I don't know about, unless it just happened, so it can only be last night, don't believe us, let's make a bet?"

Shen Ling shrugged, "Then we probably can't bet. , because I really believe what you said, since you said it was last night, it must have been last night, so I won't bet with you." Shen Ling walked over to the notice.

Zhao Song scratched his head, a little disappointed that he didn't make a fortune, but he also walked over to the notice.

"What is this? Who can read and read it!" The officers and soldiers posted a lot of notices this time, and they posted one almost every 100 meters. Are very curious.

"I'll come, I'll come." Someone approached the notice and said, "I'll read, um, the notice said that General Wei Jingwei was rescued by a god last night, and he has recovered today?!" The man's voice changed a little. "I will leave Chengxian in a few days and go to Chuzhou for support. I will post a notice to express my gratitude to the gods who helped me last night. I am afraid that the immortals will not be able to see the world, so I will put them on the streets and let the people circulate them. I hope that they can reach the ears of the gods. Wei Jing has prepared a thin wine and invited The immortals gathered at Yantai Tower tonight to express their gratitude and waited all night. Finally, they wrote about the many wounded in the army. He and Wei Jing are the sons of defending the family and the country. I hope that the immortals can help them again. Rijian Temple is erected, incense is worshipped, and I will never break my promise. Yours sincerely, Wei Jing."

The crowd instantly boiled with a bang, and the buzzing discussion became a mess, and someone said: "This General Wei was riding in a carriage not long ago. Entering Chengxian, can you come out for a drink tonight? How fast this is good!"

"General Wei is not just injured! My grandfather is a doctor. If you go in and see General Wei's wound, it can kill people. If you move a little bit, you might die. In less than a day, General Wei was able to walk down the ground, and even went to Yantai Building. This is really a means only a god can have!"

"General Wei is really hurt. It's that heavy?"

"That's right, a sword pierced through the stomach, and through it, it would be amazing if you didn't die on the spot."

"We actually have gods in Chengxian! The Lord of the Land has revealed his spirit, and our Chengxian has outstanding people!"

"That's right, you must go to Yantai Building at night to see what this immortal looks like. I have never seen a real immortal in such a big life!"

There was a lot of discussion in the crowd, Shen Ling withdrew, Zhao Song looked back at the noisy crowd from time to time, and seemed to want someone to talk about this topic, so he turned to Shen Ling and said, "Boss Shen, what are you doing? Look? Do you want to go to Yantai downstairs and wait together at night, maybe you can really see the gods! How lucky!"

Shen Ling didn't say anything, just looked at Zhao Song quietly, he remembered the previous life, those Nian's comrades who were taken to the research institute as guinea pigs because of their special abilities, although their sacrifices were valuable, Shen Ling didn't want to learn from them.

"Let's go to Yantai Building together at night!"

"Okay!" said someone passing by.

Shen Ling had a hunch that Chengxian would be very lively tonight.