Author's Note

{__________}
Sorry for another Seonghwa story (¯―¯٥)
I'm working on other members too!

This idea came out of nowhere for me...Seonghwa reminds me of Sebastian from Black Butler. He's like the in real life demon butler.

Anyway I hope you'll be alright with this idea as well!!

{__________}

List of Containment
•butler
•mistress
•romance
•fluff
•spice
•idol x reader
•female y/n
•circus
•weapons
•violence
•friendships/relationships
•lil' mystery
•supernatural
•lil' scary

{__________}

I hope that's all I have for this story for the list. If there's anything I need to add I'll just add it to the story where it flows well.

Plus my motivation is somewhat there for writing. I just need time to refresh myself on how to tackle my stories. Also trying not to rush it so much with how I describe things.

More of a flow in my words.

{__________}

You don't know how many tries I had to do to come up with a title for this story. It was a struggle for me honestly.

Finally liking a title for this. It was gonna be called Ring Top but I changed it to what you see now!!

Moreover, I hope you'll enjoy this story as much for me to write. All of you are my support to be able to write stories even though I'm taking longer than expected.

I'll try to comment and connect with you all because I like to see your reactions. Also I'm a reactor too when reading stories.

Makes sense to connect with you all!!

— author ♡