💙Overwhelmed‼️

Warnings: Accidental revealing of littlespace, little regressing because of harm, mentions of killing game, slight cussing.

Spoilers for THH!!!

Caregiver(s): Kyoko and Makoto

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

"If it did, so what?" Byakuya starts, "It's one less person in the enemies ranks."

"Let her die."

...

It was sharp, quick. Yet, it sure left an impression on him. He fell to silence as he settled on the quick movement that had just happened.

Asahina had just slapped him.

She just slapped him...

Sure, maybe he was asking for it with the words he spoke. Maybe big Byakuya needed a filter. He was surely asking for it..but little Byakuya wasn't.

"Bastard!"

That's when he realized his glasses were no longer sat comfortably on his face but instead on the ground, leaving his vision confusing and blurry.

Byakuya, Big Byakuya, tried to keep his composure. He slightly turned back to Hina, his fist close to the cheek in which she had slapped him.

"How dare you?", Asahina speaks in a harsh tone, "Shut your mouth!"

Tears had welled in Hinas eyes, most likely over the harsh words he had spoke about Sakura.

Tears pricked at Byakuyas eyes too but he attempted to wipe them away. He was overwhelmed now, his cheek still stung. Hina was not light on that slap. Big Byakuya probably would have laughed and brushed it off. But, right now, Byakuya was on a weird balance board between little and big. He was trying to stay put together, professional. However, it increasingly became harder.

"I..I can't believe you'd just say that! About Sakura!" Aoi shouts.

Hina had every right to yell at Byakuya. Ahem...Big Byakuya.

She continued to scold and shout at him, making harsh hand movements to express her anger. The others simply sat and watched for a bit. Hiro had left, and eventually Toko ran off too. Then, after she had had enough, Hina stormed off.

Then, as everything settled in Byakuyas tummy, he fell harshly and deeply into littlespace. In fact, he fell so far that his legs began to wobble and he eventually fell to the ground.

Makoto gasps, hurrying over to try and help Byakuya up but it's no use. His body is practically limp, like an infants. Kyoko gently approaches, looking into Byakuyas eyes.

Byakuya was hesitant to make any movement, heavily unaware yet aware at the same time. He naturally tried to begin to sob however, a part of him held back and stayed confined to a small box of emotions.

"..Togami?" Kyoko spoke, her voice rather gentle.

She examined him face, his eyes, and his movements. Byakuya was made nervous by this. Was he to cry? Did she want him to? Did she know? Or maybe he just looked...different.

Different from the stern Byakuya they were used to. The one that barely showed emotions outside of slight joy and anger. His lip was quivering, his face probably slightly red from the water welling in his eyes.

"...do you need to cry?" Kyoko asks softly as she removes him from Makotos uncomfortable hold. She sets him on the floor and makes him look her in the face. Her tone was quiet, soothing.

"...Makoto, make some warm milk in the most mess free cup you can find. " Kyoko tells him.

Makoto nods and doesn't question, trusting Kyoko as he goes to get the milk.

Kyoko looks back at Byakuya. "...I can see it in you, baby...you're...little..aren't you?"

Byakuya hesitates before giving a small nod.

"..Mm. I thought so..you look quite young right now.." Kyoko nods.

Byakuya sniffles, whimpering.

"..poor baby...you didn't ask for this...well..I mean you did..but not...not you." Kyoko says, pressing a gentle hand to Byakuyas stinging cheek.

Byakuya sniffles as his tears begin to run down his face.

"Oh sweetie...I know.." Kyoko sighs, wiping the tears with her thumbs as she cups his face.

Byakuya sobs out a bit as he completely lets go, sobbing.

Kyoko just sits with him for a while, comforting him and eventually pulling him into her laps to sort of awkwardly rock him.

It works though, and they manage. Byakuya was not much more calm, just small sniffles and a few stray tears.

Soon, Makoto comes back with milk, handing it to Kyoko.

This cup wasn't ideal for Byakuya, especially since he seemed to be so little. But Kyoko made it work, allowing him small sips of the warm drink.

She sets it aside once he's finished it, managing to get up and carry him. She's stronger than she looks.

"Let's go to my dorm and I'll explain better, Makoto." Kyoko says.

So they make their way there. Once they arrive, Kyoko sets Byakuya on the bed and hands him a stuffie to entertain himself for a bit.

"..so basically...this is a coping mechanism...Byakuya is regressing to a younger age to cope with his past trauma and I'm his caregiver,.which means I help care for him when he's like this. Originally, we weren't going to tell anyone else for Byakuyas sake however, I don't believe you are one for gossip. " Kyoko explains.

Makoto nods, "..Ah..yeah, I won't tell anybody. Thanks for letting me know...ya know...I'd be willing to help sometimes. "

"..hm..I'll discuss it with big Byakuya and we'll see. Thank you, though. " Kyoko hums to which Makoto nods.

Kyoko looked back to check on Byakuya, only to find him asleep in her bed, all cuddled up with the blankets and stuffy.

She giggles and walks over, tucking him in without waking him. Then, her and Makoto decide to sit a bit away and continue their conversation a bit quieter.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Hi guys! Sorry it's been forever. School is so rough rn and my mental health is not great but I do love writing and I'm hoping to get back into it! I think I'll change this story from hiatus to slow updates! Hope you guys are okay with that and hope you enjoyed this oneshot! I love y'all!!