Chapter 3 : Now Something's Wrong

/Zack POV\

After Phil walked in, he casually took a seat where he sits. Thank god Ms. Sleep hasn't woken up yet, or I wouldn't get to ask him anything.

Yo-

Before I could actually ask him something, Smiley butted in trying to calm him down.

Phil, What happened?

He didn't seem calmed at all, it even surprised Smiley herself. He just stared at Smiley, then implanted his head into the desk

Something's not right..

I'd mumble to myself, while everyone could tell I said something, suddenly staring at me.

Do I have no privacy? I mean at least Phil gets it!

I'd stare and see his face being implanted into the desk

Oh.

I'd facepalm in my udder stupidity, staying silent and not saying another word.

/Phil POV\

They all know something's wrong, but I don't care, I'm not telling them what it is, not even Smiley. I don't care if we stay here the whole period doing nothing, so be it.

You don't have to tell me, but please do Phil.

I could tell that was smiley trying to get me to admit what happened. Suddenly I feel bad for her, but I don't let it stop me

. . .

Smiley is probably devastated right now, but I'm not in the mood for it as of this moment.

Okay then Phil...

I could tell she was nervous herself, I don't want that to be how she feels.

I'm fine.

I lie about my mood so she stays calm, and it surprisingly works, she's calmed down now.

Okay, thank you.

I'd waited for class to pass, as I fell sleep, releasing all my nerve. Suddenly I heard the bell ring, and so I got up

Ughhh....

/Phred POV\

Normally I'm not the one to be talking, but something is definitely off with Phil. I should go talk to him.

. . .

He sits there zoned out sitting on the ground, not knowing I'm there.  I wave my hand in his face.

Phred, why are you here.

I reply with the words:

I might not be a talker Phil, but I know something's wrong.

He stares annoyed.

Look, if I tell you will you all shut up please?

I nodded, knowing this is the only way he would tell me.

I heard something when I was about to come to class. I went to look for it, but it disappeared after I saw one of the bushes shaking.

It's probably just a squirrel Phil.

He stared and started to shake his head, insisting it wasn't by saying:

But it knew my name, it knew everything!

I froze and couldn't say anything, just panicking.

Now leave.

I listened and left. I have to tell the others.

/Smiley POV\

I'm pretty sure Phil is fine, everything is okay, I'm just waiting for next period with Zack.

Smiley, you know he was lying.

I froze for a second, then responded:

N-no I didn't.

I suddenly see Phred walking over excitedly

Guys, I know what happened with you know who.

Reached the word cap of 500, see you next episode!