Chapter 4 : Full Of Bullshit

Don't mind the title please-

I AM WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER AGAIN, HAPPY NEW YEAR BECAUSE ITS THE 1ST OF JANUARY WHEN IM WRITING THIS!

/3rd person POV\

Liz, I know it's one of those 2 faced assholes, so just tell me.

Diz said, as Liz sat blushing, though it was not visible due to his face being implanted into the table.

. . .

They both felt a weird feeling down their spines, as Diz disappeared just as he entered in his portal. It seems yet another portal has opened, and the person caught a slight glimpse of 'Grayson' as his true identity, Liz. He'd look up at them and say:

Nani?!

Liz would stare in pure shock

I thought you died?!?

He'd seem confused, but honestly glad Diz hadn't killed him.

I'm literally made of ice, yet they still tried to kill me with an ice ray, what did you think would happen?

Liz would stare in worry noticing he's probably in trouble

Ah, shit. You got me I guess.

He seems to cooperate with him, keeping himself calm.

you're literally the bad guy's father, and you don't wan-

He gets interrupted.

Don't fuck with me, I could summon him right now and you'd be destroyed.

The guy would laugh

Fine, let's go.

/Smiley POV after Grayson left\

After hitting my head that hard, I couldn't help but say the words:

Ow!

Did I know this would attract attention from Phil? Yes I did. Did I really care? No, since I'm going to ignore him either way.

. . .

I felt a hand on my left shoulder, and Phil sits to the left of me. I completely ignored him, grabbing his hand and putting it back on his desk.

/PHIL POV\

I know she's probably pissed off at me or something, but I feel awful. I almost just have to help her, and it's about to be out of my control at this point.

Uuuggghh!!

Smiley would groan, then fall asleep with her head still planted on the desk. I'd immediately start to stress, knowing this was all my fault.

. . .

I'd begin to implant my face into the desk aswell. You couldn't tell, but I was crying, and it was surprisingly silent.

. . .

I have nothing else to add here so back to Grayson's POV lmao

/GRAYSON'S POV\

Well, now that your dumb ah-

He'd correct himself

Ahem, now that you're finally away from that dumb ah-

I'd interrupt

It's not the best escape I've had from him.

He just stares with the most confused face I've seen

You've done that before?!

I'd silence myself, and after about 5 seconds, I'd feel a sharp pain in my shoulder, but before I could react, I'd already fainted.

/PHRED POV\

As I was fiddling the pencil I had, the teacher seemed to have been in a- umm, coffee coma? She was unresponsive.

Is nobody here gonna talk about the coma Mrs. Cophee is in?

I'd said. Everyone ignored me, but then, I'd start to wonder about Grayson.

Ehh, just more free time for me

I'd giggle then run out the class and to the exit door. This time though it was locked, but that isn't normal, because these damn teachers are retarded at this point.

If anyone's there, just pop out, I couldn't be bothered anymore to see some random ki-

I'd hear some noises in the lockers and think: at least I can curse.

Oh come on, how the hell do you get stuck in there? Little girls these days.

I'd attempt to punch the lock with my weak ass hands, hearing the locker door literally break open, nearly giving me a heart attack, and making me shake a lot.

I will assure you, I am no little girl..

I'd hear strange laughing from whatever this was, and very soon I'd literally get so scared I'd passed out

/??? POV\

Aww man, I didn't even get to have fun! This weak ass mother fucker.

I'd punch Phred in the face, giving him a black eye.

When I find grayson, I swear to fucking god I'm killing these god damn kids.

Dramatic face reveal:
Dis's ugly lookin' ass

Word cap UwU I hate my life