🌸🌸🌸

✧༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻✧

Third POV

*huff*

*huff*

*huff*

'Don't worry Y/n! I'll... I'll do everything to get us out of here and survive!' A boy with spiky black hair that is carrying a girl on his back thought as he continued to run while panting, it also seems that they have been chased by someone or should I say something.

"I'm... C-cold..."
The girl mumbled.

"J-just hang in there Y/n! We're almost getting out of here!"
The boy exclaimed but just as he was about to take his step again, but he felt an eerie in front of him.

"NoT sO fAsT"

The boy look in front of him in fear was his eyes widened in shock, as what is in front of him is a humanoid ugly being that he was running away for with Y/n at his back.

He grit his teeth because he didn't expect it to catch up to them so easily.

As the humanoid ugly being was about to pounce at them, it's head got cut off and someone landed gracefully after the head fell.

"Ara ara~ daijobu desu ka?" A girl with two butterfly hair clip on each side of her hair said, my eyes widened. "H-hai-" she then noticed that the boy was carrying someone from his back.

"Oh my~ it seems that your sister is turning in onto one of them..." She said with a frown.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he back away. "It seems that the girl on your back is turning into a demon, but I think she's also like her..." She clasped her hands and smiled at the boy.

"You can keep her, just make sure she doesn't eat humans." The girl stated, as she put a bamboo muzzle on the girl's mouth. "There, just for safety precautions. What's your name by the way boy?~" she questioned with the same smiling expression.

"E-edogawa... R-ranpo desu..." The boy known as Ranpo replied. "My~ a wonderful name you have Ranpo-kun~" The boy blushed.

"I'm Kocho Hanae, I have more family back at the estate, but since it already morning, it's safe for you to go, no demon will attack you two and it's also cloudy, please take note that your sister will burn to death when she is going to have a skin contact with the sunlight. Ja~ Ranpo-kun~ I hope our paths will cross again~" The girl also known as Hanae disappeared leaving the young Ranpo gaped in amazement.