Oc Profile

Hanae Kocho

Age: 29Affiliation: demon slayer (former) Doctor (current) Family: Older Twin sister (deceased) Younger sisters (one deceased) Mother and father (deceased)

Age: 29
Affiliation: demon slayer (former)
Doctor (current)
Family: Older Twin sister (deceased)
Younger sisters (one deceased)
Mother and father (deceased)

Love interest: Kunikida??

Breathing style: Harmony Blossom

- **Description:** Harmony Blossom Breathing style is a unique breathing style that revolves around the beauty and essence of blooming flowers. Hanae channels the energy and grace of blossoms into her techniques.

Visual Theme: As Hanae breathes, flower petals gently swirl around her, creating an enchanting and serene ambiance during combat.

- **Combat Characteristics:**

  - *Petalled Strikes:* Hanae's attacks mimic the gentle yet precise petals of blooming flowers, allowing for both beauty and deadly accuracy.

  - *Fragrance Distraction:* Hanae can release a calming fragrance during battle, momentarily distracting opponents and creating openings for strategic strikes.

  - *Blossom Dance Stance:* Hanae adopts a unique stance that resembles the elegant posture of a flower in bloom, enhancing her agility and evasiveness.

Noa Kocho

Age: 24Affiliation: Demon Slayer (former) Teacher (Current) Family: Older sisters (one deceased) Older twin sister (deceased) Younger sisters (Alive) Mother and Father (deceased)

Age: 24
Affiliation: Demon Slayer (former)
Teacher (Current)
Family: Older sisters (one deceased)
Older twin sister (deceased)
Younger sisters (Alive)
Mother and Father (deceased)

Love interest: Chuuya??

Breathing style: Serenity

- **Description:** Serenity Breath focuses on fluid, graceful movements, emphasizing balance and harmony. Noa channels her inner tranquility, allowing for precise strikes and evasive maneuvers.

- **Visual Theme:** Soft and calming hues surround Noa as she moves, creating an ethereal and serene atmosphere during combat.

- **Combat Characteristics:**

  - *Gentle Strikes:* Instead of forceful attacks, Noa employs gentle strikes that disrupt the opponent's balance and energy flow.

  - *Flowing Defense:* Serenity Breath prioritizes evasion and flowing defensive maneuvers, allowing Noa to gracefully navigate through attacks.

  - *Healing Harmonies:* Noa can incorporate breathing techniques to accelerate her natural healing, maintaining a serene state even in the midst of battle.

Mutoki Kocho

Age: 22Affiliation: Demon slayer (former) Gymnastic coach (current) Family: Older Sisters (two deceased)Younger sisters (alive) Mother and Father (deceased)

Age: 22
Affiliation: Demon slayer (former)
Gymnastic coach (current)
Family: Older Sisters (two deceased)
Younger sisters (alive)
Mother and Father (deceased)

Love interest: Atsushi??

Breathing style: Radiant Neon

- **Description:** Radiant Neon Breath is an electrifying and visually stunning breathing style that incorporates the vibrant energy of neon lights. The user harnesses the vivid glow and dynamic qualities of neon to enhance their combat techniques.

- **Visual Theme:** Neon lights illuminate Mutoki's body, tracing the intricate patterns of her movements with vibrant and electrifying colors during battle.

- **Combat Characteristics:**

  - *Neon Strikes:* Mutoki's strikes leave neon trails, creating dazzling patterns in the air and disorienting opponents with the brightness.

  - *Luminescent Defense:* The neon glow acts as a defensive shield, absorbing and dispersing incoming attacks with an illuminating force.

  - *Fluorescent Speed:* The breathing style enhances Mutoki's speed, causing afterimages of neon light as she move swiftly through the battlefield.

A/n: The drawings that is used for the ocs is my friend's drawing cuz I am too lazy to draw.