🌸🌸🌸

Third POV

"CAW CAW CAW! A MESSAGE FOR HANAE-SAMA FROM EDOGAWA-SAMA! CAW CAW!" The crow of Hanae exclaimed.

"Ara~ is that so? Neh Mutoki-chan, who do you think is Edogawa-san?~" the girl with black hair to pink tips asked the girl with black hair to mint green tips. This girls is known as the Kocho sisters, Noa and Mutoki Kocho, Hanae Kocho's two little sisters.

The crow sweated as Noa tried to take the letter from the crow with a scary aura. "I think it's from the boy that Neesan saved a few years ago Noa-nee." Mutoki answered as she only watched the two who was quarreling.

"Would you mind giving me the letter Kiko.~" Noa stated but the crow known as Kiko bravely shook it's head. "Caw! This is only for Hanae-sama!" It replied making a irk mark show to Noa's head. "Ara? Is that so?" Noa grabbed kiko's feet but Kiko started to beek it.

"Caw! Why you- CAW!!" Noa finally got a hold of Kiko but then presence alerted them. "Oh my~ arguing again, Kiko, Noa-chan?" Hanae smiled at them gently as Mutoki giggled at the sideline. "N-neesan!" Exclaimed Noa as she was surprised to see Hanae making her grip to Kiko to loosen.

"Caw! Finally! Caw! Edogawa-sama had a letter for Hanae-sama!" Kiko stated as it flew to Hanae and give her the letter. "Are? From Ranpo-kun?" She put down her bag on the floor as she opened the letter while Kiko landed on her shoulder.

"Dear Hanae-sama

  I would like to seek for your help again as the demons who was hiding was now again lurking inside Yokohama, and I'm afraid that my colleagues was getting suspicious of my actions. As I don't like them to see my sister in this circumstances.

Sincerely yours
Edogawa Ranpo"

Hanae's eyes widened. "This is..." The two girls looked at each other as they took a peak of what is in it but Hanae already closed it.

"Girls, I'm afraid we will be the only ones who will solve this as the others are now living their own lives with their family." Hanae said with a solemn look. "What does it says neesan?" Mutoki asked making Hanae sigh.

"The demons who are left are starting to show up again, 'toki-chan, Noa-chan. So Ranpo-kun asked for our help, and since this is are job as a demon slayer, we have to take actions and help them." Hanae explained as Mutoki and Noa looked at each other in worry.

"Why? Aren't we also living our own life neesan?! Let the new generations handle it!" Noa said in irritation because it was always like this and that when Hanae was asked for help and she would eventually help without asking too much question.

"Noa-nee..." Mutoki muttered silently. Hanae put her arms on Mutoki and Noa's shoulder. "Listen girls, I know that we are also living our own peaceful life now but..." Hanae squeezed their shoulders gently. "I believe that in every step we took will take us to soo much better one than we currently have." The two nodded in understanding. "Hai, neesan."

Hanae smiled. "Now that is settled, let us pack out things as we will now be living at Yokohama for the time being!" She clasped her hands together making some sparklers appeared as her background.