271 ⇝ 280

Chapter 271: I Can Do Better Than That

Jiang Xun had been filming for the whole day and didn't know when Mufeng would be back, so she went to bed early.

At night, she could vaguely hear the sound of a card sweeping to open the door.

Jiang Xun didn't mind and went back to sleep.

Mufeng entered the room in the dark.

He glanced at his phone. Actually, he wasn't late. It was only 10 o'clock.

He didn't expect Jiang Xun to sleep so early.

Mufeng was careful not to make too much noise. He took a quick shower and washed up. Then, he gently lifted the blanket and lay down beside Jiang Xun.

Just as he laid down, Jiang Xun turned over and rolled into Mufeng's arms.

Mufeng had already adjusted to the dark environment. Now that he lowered his head, he could more or less see Jiang Xun's face clearly.

Noticing the difference in her breathing, Mufeng asked in a low voice, "You're awake?"

"What time is it?" Jiang Xun was indeed asleep, but after hearing the sound of him entering the room, she couldn't fall asleep even if she wanted to. At this moment, she asked in a daze.

Mufeng touched the phone that was placed on the bedside table and took a look. "10:30."

"Are you still sleepy?" Mufeng asked after putting down the phone.

Jiang Xun: "..."

She didn't feel like answering him right now.

This man couldn't skip even one night.

"I remember that you praised me for doing a good job during the day." In the darkness, the man's low and hoarse voice and the warmth of his breathing was at Jiang Xun's forehead.

"Mm." Jiang Xun tried to deceive him.

Mufeng lowered his eyes and chuckled. "I can do better than that."

Jiang Xun: "..."

It wasn't that she didn't say anything this time. It was that before she could say anything, her lips were blocked by Mufeng.

She had already been immobilized by him, and he actually still asked, "Are you tired from filming today?"

Jiang Xun was so angry that she kicked his calf. "It's too late for you to ask now!"

"Yeah." Mufeng was not ashamed at all. "It's just a formality."

"Get lost!" Jiang Xun was so angry that she kicked him again.

He still had the nerve to say that it was just a formality!

This bastard!

She was wrong, it was her mistake!

It was all her fault for coveting this bastard's looks previously, which caused her stance and thoughts to be not firm enough. She even naively took the initiative to provoke him, which resulted in the current situation.