411 ⇝ 420

Chapter 411: He's Probably Here To Thank You

[I really can't tell that they're in love.]

[It's a contract relationship, so of course they don't have to go on a date. Once the agreement is signed, the official announcement of the breakup will be made when the time is up.]

[In the last two seasons, the guests didn't usually come in pairs, but they could already sprinkle some industrial sugar essence. When they come on the romance variety show, the other guests would all be real couples, so wouldn't the two of them be exposed? It will be strange if the two of them dare to participate.]

[Hehehehe, I'm giving Fengjiang another vote. Let's see if they dare to go on the variety show. If they don't, it means they don't dare to.]

Qin Yang Corporation.

After Slow Ice and Cold Jiang Island met, they agreed to have lunch together.

As fans, they had endless topics to talk about.

At this moment, the two of them were eating together, but they were both angry.

"Those antis are too much!" Slow Ice said angrily. "Can't they be in a low-key relationship? If they are not in the same frame, they'll say it's a contract relationship."

"Moreover, if they don't participate in variety shows, those antis say that they don't dare to." Cold Jiang Island was also furious. "Don't you see how busy the CEO is? Does he have time for an entire season of a variety show? Not participating means they don't dare? It's really laughable that the antis could say all that!"

Slow Ice poked the rice with her chopsticks and said, "It would be great if the CEO and Jiang Jiang could go on the show. It would be a slap in the face for those antis."

Cold Jiang Island nodded. "That's right! Although I know that no matter what, those antis will always have something to say, as long they get slapped in the face, I'll still be very happy."

With the previous experience as a lesson, Chengnan had been getting people to monitor the topics about Mufeng and Jiang Xun on Weibo.

When he saw the antis' doubts, he immediately told Mufeng.

Mufeng had intended to clarify things on Weibo personally, but he was stopped by Jiang Xun.

"Even if you tell them, the antis won't believe you." Jiang Xun laughed. "We're going to sign the contract and be on the show anyway. When the program's official announcement is made, we'll just give those antis a slap in the face."

Even if she and Mufeng had cleared things up now, the antis could still say that she and Mufeng were in a contract relationship. If he clarified now, it was just because he felt guilty.

Mufeng only cared that Jiang Xun would be unhappy if she was criticized.

However, seeing that Jiang Xun did not take it to heart, he ignored the antis' words.

Shuixin's studio had revealed to their big fans that Shuixin and Xuyi would be participating in "My Other Half" later.

The big fans revealed it in the fan group.

Shuixin's fans were called Xinshui.

The Xinshuis, Xuyi's fans, and the fans of the couple were all celebrating.

[Some people are in a contract relationship, but love at first sight is definitely real.]

[The love at first sight couple will be announced officially, fall in love openly, and be on the show openly.]

[The love at first sight couple's interactions are also super sweet. They would even comment on each other's Weibo and reply to fans' questions together.]