331 ⇝ 340

Chapter 331: Screwed Up Again

Wasn't Jiang Xun talking about how to escape after being kidnapped?

Why did she suddenly mention an apocalypse and a zombie siege?

After a few words, she began to teach people how to break the password lock.

This gave him quite a scare.

What if it led to a break-in?

This was just an ordinary variety show for public entertainment. Was it okay for him to suddenly jump on the edge of breaking the law?

If it really inspired thieves and increased the crime rate of burglary, his show might be suspended!

Junjie broke out in a cold sweat. He even wanted to close his eyes and end the livestream.

Who knew what Jiang Xun would say next?

Just as Junjie was struggling in his heart, Jiang Xun suddenly warned the thieves, telling them not to think about entering houses with a password lock.

Junjie finally heaved a sigh of relief.

In just three minutes, his heart went up and down with Jiang Xun's words. The experience was more thrilling than a roller coaster.

Junjie felt that he had experienced enough this time. His heart could not bear the ups and downs of a second roller coaster ride.

He turned around and urged the NPC who was wearing a red dress, "Hurry up! Hurry up! It's been three minutes and you're still not done?"

If they didn't handle it well, Jiang Xun might just ruin their show!

"Alright, alright." The colleague hurriedly said.

The NPC lifted his skirt and ran down the corridor.

"Get ready to turn off the lights!" Junjie shouted into the walkie-talkie.

Everyone was wearing their ear-mics, and their ears buzzed from Junjie's roar.

The director had been greatly provoked!

The NPC rushed to the entrance of the corridor and made an OK gesture to the camera.

"Switch off the lights!" Junjie gave the order.

The lights in the corridor suddenly went out.

Other than Jiang Xun and Mufeng, everyone else present screamed. The screams rose and fell.

Jiang Xun's head was buzzing.

The NPC took advantage of the fact that they were all screaming and could not hear the sound of footsteps to walk to the middle of the corridor.

"The lights are flashing!" Junjie said, "Scare them to death! Especially Jiang Xun!"

She was arrogant and wanted to kick an NPC, and she talked about zombies surrounding the city.

He had to scare Jiang Xun!

Otherwise, he would be sorry for the shock he had just received.