661 ⇝ 670

Chapter 661: You Didn't Even Treat Me As A Daughter

Even if she said it, no one would believe her or listen to her.

Moreover, the original Jiang Xun's personality was also not likable.

Back when she was in Wenping High School, she was timid and did not have a sense of presence.

Now that she was the eldest daughter of the Jiang family, she began to show off her family background.

This made the surrounding students, teachers, and Chengye very dissatisfied.

Yuexi successfully entered the entertainment industry with this romance variety show.

She started to take on more popular variety shows and dramas.

Of course, Chengye and Xiaoze's help was indispensable.

With Chengye and Xiaoze around, she never lacked resources.

She had good film and television resources. In her first film, she was the female lead, and she became famous with the film.

Following that, she took on all kinds of endorsements and promotions.

She gradually became a female celebrity with a lot of traffic.

The original Jiang Xun somehow found out that she was the one who had been engaged to Xiaoze since they were young, not Yuexi.

She was already indignant that everything she had was taken away by Yuexi.

Later on, she found out that even the outstanding fiancé should have been hers. It was Nianzhen and Yuexi who had snatched him away when she was not around.

The original Jiang Xun's hatred for Nianzhen and Yuexi had reached its peak.

She was not satisfied. She wanted revenge.

However, she did not have any money. Chengye was afraid that she would embarrass herself in public, so he had been controlling her pocket money. He did not give her as much as he gave Yuexi.

Chengye felt that as an artiste, Yuexi had to spend a lot of money.

Moreover, she was also with Xiaoze. He couldn't let Yuexi lose face.

The Jiang family did not lack this bit of money.

Therefore, he gave Yuexi a lot.

As for the original Jiang Xun, Chengye felt that she usually had nowhere to go and did not have many activities.

Usually, she lived on campus and came back once during the holidays and weekends.

It was useless to give her too much money. He was also afraid that since she had never seen much money since she was young, if she suddenly received so much money, she would not know her surname and would do something to embarrass the Jiang family.

Therefore, Chengye was very strict with Jiang Xun.

Yuexi was free and loved by her family. Chengye was always kind and gentle to her and even gave her so much money to spend.

Yuexi was so famous that everyone's eyes were on her as she stood under the spotlight.

As for the original Jiang Xun, she was unknown. Even after she became the eldest daughter of the Jiang family, no one paid her a second glance.

Chengye still disliked her in every way and restrained her.

She was not allowed to do this or that.

Even when she went out to play with her classmates, she had to get Chengye's permission before she could go.