Chapter 4

~||Izuku's P.O.V||~

After a few months of practicing, I was finally able to master my physical form. I did have lighter hair and eyes when I'm in that form, but nothing much else has changed. I also found out that I developed a gift. It isn't much, but I can use my spiritual energy and expel it in other forms, like a ghost fire, which allows me to choose what I want to burn. While at the base, I found out one day that AFO is my father and he adopted Tenko while they were both still alive.

After a year, I applied and got accepted into class 1-A in UA and while I thought that it would make things complicated with the LOV, it didn't. I wasn't the traitor, and no information was being distributed. Kacchan is actually in the same class as me and while he was suspicious of me, I'm getting by with my new identity, Kuzo Shimura. I would have chosen Shigiraki but Tenko already has this name and people would be weary of me if I had the same last name as a villain. Becasue I have the name Shimura, which belonged to my grandmother, All Might took an interest in me as his successor. I can't and won't do it though, I mean, I would be honored, but I'm dead. That didn't stop me from gaining friends though! I have a group of friends now and we've adopted the given name KuzoCrew.

During my time at UA there have been many attacks by the LOV, which while unexpected, they... I don't know what to say... there really isn't a but, the attacks were unexpected and relentless. My class actually started getting used to constantly getting attacked and started getting used to the PTSD (those who have it) they've obtained here. We may also be starting to expect to get attacked from how often it happens. I honestly think the LOV are doing this to joke with me because during the attack at the USJ they had this thing called a Nomu that tried to "kill" me. That was a hard situation to get out of. It wasn't just the League that we had to fight, though they were our main workload. During internships, I was with Iida and Manual and there was attack in Hosu City. Iida ended up running off and when me and Manual noticed we split up and I found Iida trying to fight The Hero Killer Stain. Well, when I got there, he was on the floor bleeding out and Native was already dead. I tried my best to help, but in the end, they both ended up dying. When- wait, how about I just do a flashback?

~·~

I just finished fighting Stain and he looked pretty unconscious so I went over to the others since I didn't want anyone to die on my watch. When I looked back though, Iida was standing up with none of the blood or the scars that he had before. There was another Iida with the blood and scars though.

"Shimura! Please tell me you can hear me!" he exclaims

"I can hear you... Iida, when..." I asked

"I-I don't know, 5 minutes ago? I've been trying to get someone's attention, but I think Native's out cold" he states. I walk over to him and check his pulse to find none

" He's dead, but either way he couldn't hear or see you. Only the dead can do that" I say

"Only the dead... Wait-" he tries to talk before I interrupt him

"Do you want to be pronounced as dead or do you want to temporarily continue living?" I ask

"What... I want to live?" he says with uncertainty. I took that as a definite answer though and called the LOV to take the body away. When I did, he looked more shocked than ever

"Shimura, do you-" again I interrupted him when I went over to him and put my hand over his heart and put his over mine. He was about to ask what I was doing when both our hearts started glowing. He was partially physical and so was I

"I want you to lie down and cover yourself with some blood. Could you also try to recreate the feeling that you just felt when I did that?" I ask. It was more of a suggestion though. He did as said and I leaned over him pretending to check on him when the Heroes came

~·~

After that he was taken to the hospital, but I claimed that I already healed him for a reason as to why he didn't have scars. The next day after school, I took him to the base and explained everything. He still lives with his family, but he visits us occasionally.