Saving Joey's ass again

The song I added is for later in the chapter, but who doesn't love some Al Green? Lol

 Dani, Yelena, Kate, Daisy, and Nat pile into the SUV with their weapons and start to head down the driveway when they're stopped by Wanda.

"You didn't think you were going to leave your best friend here did you?" Wanda says flinging the door open.

"I-I... Well, we weren't sure if you were going to be able to fight in case this turns ugly." Dani stammers as she watches Wanda climb in next to Nat.

"That's why I need to come with you, to shield your asses if you get shot at." Wanda chuckles.

"Well, it does give us an advantage especially when you can toss those guys around like ragdolls." Dani laughs as she starts to barrel down the road as Yelena types the location into the GPS.

It takes them around an hour and a half to get to the dock. They park the SUV away from the warehouse so they don't get noticed. Daisy stays with the SUV and talks to the group over coms. They make their way over to a fence hiding behind a dumpster.

"We found the place, look." Nat whispers as she points over to the guards circling the building.

"They're smart they look like dock workers." Dani mumbles.

"Well no shit, Dani. You think they're just gonna walk around with rifles and it won't go unnoticed?" Kate laughs shoving Dani playfully.

"Whatever.. let's get this over with." Dani rolls her eyes.

Just as they make their way towards the warehouse there's a loud explosion as a giant ball of flames and smoke rises above the building then the guards all start running towards the flames.

The group share some confused looks before following in that direction. Once they get there they see that Joey has in fact slipped his cuffs and managed to blow up a few of the box trucks parked at the dock.

"This kid." Dani says shaking her head before she spots the gangly teen running in the opposite direction of the flames.

Some of the guards notice too and start to yell as they begin to open fire on the awkward teenager.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" Joey says to himself as he starts to weave back and forth for cover.

"Shit!" The group says in unison as they make their way toward the guards.

Wanda uses her powers to toss a few guards in the air like it's nothing.

"Get'em Wands!" Dani giggles at the burly men squealing like little girls while she shoots a few other goons as they run her way.

Yelena and Nat are taking guys out left and right as they try to get Joey's attention. He spins around quickly with a smile happy to see some familiar faces. Kate had climbed on top of one of the shipping containers to get a bird's eye view of the dock. She takes the guys out before they even had a chance to react.

Once the guards were taken out and tied up they were tossed into one of the empty shipping containers with a note for the cops. Dani runs over to Joey and pulls him into a tight hug.

"Are you ok?" She pulls away to check over her brother's body.

"да, мама. я в порядке, не волнуйся так сильно (Yes, mother. I'm fine don't worry so much)." Joey rolls his eyes at his doting sister.

"Не начинай с меня, парень, или я прикажу Тони надрать тебе задницу.(Don't start with me boy or I'll have Tony ground your ass)." Dani scolds her little brother.