'Beyond'

(Yeji's  P.O.V)

She was free, beyond the drama, beyond love, beyond Jihyo Ma'am's cursed party, beyond the Earth, beyond space, beyond all properties of space and time.

Beyond Ryujin? No.

But Yeji was getting there. She'd be beyond that too, eventually.

Hopefully.

(Ryujin's P.O.V)

She sent just one last message to Yuna before reaching the station, hopping onboard the train, and as her cheek rested against the cool glass of the window, she blocked everything else out. It was a good thing that she was donning a full length face mask, which was quite realistic. A thing few people knew about K-pop agencies was that when it was good for them, they were just as able as spy agencies. The thought made her chuckle and then her stoic facial expression returned. Thinking back on time.

When she was a teenager, she had always loved to sing, rap and dance. But not in front of a crowd. Never in front of a crowd. However, after Yeji left her, something about Ryujin's shy demeanour changed drastically. Suddenly, all she did was rebel. Her mom and dad were surprised, quite disappointed in her. She suffered through the rest of the school year before it ended, and then immediately applied to audition. Her parents were against that, and then they disowned her. But Yuna's family was nice, they were kind. They took her in, when no one else wanted her. She cherished them. For Ryujin, they were her real family. 

And when she had debuted two years ago, all she had done was to thank them over and over, tears in her eyes.

Yuan's mom and dad, Mr. and Mrs. Shin were ever so kind. Never asked for any repayment, never for anything else.

They were the only place where Ryujin found any love, beyond cameras, beyond fans, beyond music, beyond her past.

However, seeing Yeji's face again, Ryujin realised she had been missing something all along.

(Chaeryeong's P.O.V)

"Please help us, the beyond! Please, anyone? Our friends are missing!"

In the background, she could Yuna laughing, and it was like music to her ears.

Oops, she wasn't focusing. Chaeryeong concentrated all her attention on the shrine she had made of Lia's socks, Yuna's perfume bottle, and her hairband, AKA The Beyond.

"The Beyond? I have a question."

Lia's voice answered from the other side of the shrine, "I'm listening."

"Have I gone LOCO?"

"Yes, Chaeryeong, yes, you have."