Mission or love competition? 2

Reminder : Kaizo is 6 years older than Fang so he's not too old.

Captain Kaizo,Fang and BoBoiBoy was on their way to Planet Qarsuz. Captain Kaizo is controlling the ship while Fang and BoBoiBoy are looking outside from the windows. BoBoiBoy was amazed by the beauty of Planet Qarsuz.

BBB : Uwahh! It's so beautiful!

Kaizo : Huh,You like this planet?

BBB : maybe? Captain Kaizo,can we know what we're gonna do first after we land?

Kaizo : good question. We're gonna get some samples from this planet and we will most likely to explore it.

BBB : ohh! Fang! Look!

Fang was looking at the window but he was also listening to their conversation. Fang turn his head to BoBoiBoy who is calling for him.

BBB : Look! Isn't this planet beautiful??

Fang : uh,yeah.. (I don't know what to say.. awkward..)

Kaizo : we will land now,find a perfect spot to land.

Fang and BoBoiBoy was searching for a good spot to land, BoBoiBoy then found it beside a lake.

BBB : oh! That will be a good place to land!

Kaizo : Alright,good job, BoBoiBoy.

Kaizo pats BoBoiBoy head with his other hand. Fang saw it and all he could do is just being moody.

As they landed, BoBoiBoy was the first one to runs out from the ship. He looks at his surroundings and his eyes have star in it. Captain Kaizo chuckle looking at BoBoiBoy's behaviour while Fang is not satisfied with older his brother. Suddenly,Fang got an idea to messing with his. He then runs to BoBoiBoy.

Fang : BoBoiBoy! Captain want to race!

BBB : huh? A race? You mean,tag?

Fang : yeah! We're team,Captain will chase us!

BBB : Sounds fun! Let's go!

Captain Kaizo was confused with his brother telling them were racing. Captain Kaizo then understand what Fang mean by 'race'. He then just play along with this teenangers. He runs to them trying to catch one of them but specifically BoBoiBoy.

Fang : Faster, BoBoiBoy! *Grabs BoBoiBoy hand* shadow finger!.

Fang then swings on one of the branches on the tree with BoBoiBoy. He was holding BoBoiBoy by his waist. BoBoiBoy innocently not knowing this kind of physical touch just let him be.

Kaizo : Hey!.. that's not fair!

Fang : try to catch us, Captain!

Kaizo : oh really?

Somehow there is smoke surrounding Captain Kaizo making Fang and BoBoiBoy can't see him. Fang was confused until he hear a voice from behind him. He didn't realize BoBoiBoy wasn't with him anymore. He turn his head to see BoBoiBoy was being hugged from his waist by Kaizo.

Kaizo : I win! Now you need to catch us!

Kaizo jumped from the tree and safely landed with BoBoiBoy. He was actually carrying BoBoiBoy like he wasn't there but of course he would try to protect BoBoiBoy from being hurt.

Fang : that's not fair!

Fang jumped off the tree after seeing his brother run off with BoBoiBoy away from him.

Kaizo : now you talking about fairness?

Captain Kaizo jump on one of the cliff.
Fang couldn't jump that high to get BoBoiBoy,he then change to Geruda shadow. He fly to them and snatch BoBoiBoy from Captain Kaizo.