Mission or love competition? 3

The next day, BoBoiBoy wakes up and stretch out while getting up. He slowly get off from his bed, scared that his ankle would still be hurt but it doesn't. BoBoiBoy smile as his ankle already healed and go to take a shower. After he finished showered, he wear his clothes from his bag that just got sent from Captain Kaizo. Just as BoBoiBoy want to went out,Fang was already waiting for him Infront of his room.

BBB : WAH! Fang! You scared me!

Fang : sorry,I thought you still changing. Come on, breakfast ready.

BBB : ok..sorry I can't help you guys..

Fang : it's fine,we usually up really early that's why we didn't wake you up.

They entered the kitchen, Captain Kaizo was making scrambled eggs while the two of them sit on their seat.

Kaizo : ah, BoBoiBoy. How is your ankle?

BBB : it already heal, Captain! Thank you for asking.

Kaizo : well,here is your eggs. Me and Fang already ate.

BBB : why so early?

Kaizo : eh,we usually like that. Now after you finish,in an hour we will continue our mission.

BBB : Alright!
______________________________________

After BoBoiBoy finished eating,he was about to wash his dishes when suddenly Captain Kaizo appeared behind him.

Kaizo : let me help you *hold BoBoiBoy hand while cleaning the dishes*

BBB : uh, it's okay. I can do it by myself..

Kaizo : It's done already. Well, wanna explore the ship before going on to mission?

BBB : yea,sure. How about Fang?

Kaizo : he can wait. Let's go.

BBB : alright.

They both start to walking around the ship, leaving Fang at couch.

Fang : tch..
______________________________________

BBB : why do you have so many bedrooms?

Kaizo : just in case something would happen. This is my room. *Open the door*

BBB : *eyes widened* Woah,your room is so big.

Kaizo : Eh,you can say it's big. This is the master bedroom after all. Want to check the inside?

BBB : uhm,if you don't mind.?

Kaizo : come on. *Goes in*

BBB : *follow behind him* if your bedroom is here,where is Fang bedroom?

Kaizo : why? You want to do something?

BBB : no I just- Ah!

BoBoiBoy got push onto the bed while getting pinned by Captain Kaizo. BoBoiBoy was speechless as Captain Kaizo is literally on top of him.

BBB : Captain?

Kaizo : Heh,you look even cuter in this position.

BBB : Huh?

Kaizo face getting closer to BoBoiBoy face when suddenly the door got open. Captain Kaizo then stop and look at the person who opened the door.

Kaizo : what? Can't see we are having fun?

BBB : fun?

Fang : get off him, Captain.