FULL SCENE!⚠️

After Captain Kaizo sent BoBoiBoy in to his room, he wait outside of the room and waited for a while. At around 8, Captain Kaizo heard some groaning from the room. He went inside and see BoBoiBoy is on his knee, on the floor while he rest his head on the bed. He see that BoBoiBoy is shirtless already, his body is sweating so much. BoBoiBoy face was looking red and his eyes is full of tears.

"Captain.. Kaizo... What's.. happening to me.."
BoBoiBoy said slowly as he keep gasping. Captain Kaizo blushes at the scenes but quickly went towards BoBoiBoy who is helpless right now.

"I will explain this later but first.. we need to help you first, as soon as possible."
Captain Kaizo said then he pick BoBoiBoy up and lay him on his bed.

Captain Kaizo take off his shirt and get on top of BoBoiBoy. BoBoiBoy was surprised by Captain Kaizo's act but before he could try to do something, Captain Kaizo grab both of Boboiboy's wrist and pinned them over his head.

"It's okay, I'm just helping you. If I don't help you soon, it's will get worse.."
Captain Kaizo said with anxious a bit.

Captain Kaizo then kisses BoBoiBoy on the lips, making sure he would not get loud after his next action. Captain Kaizo other hand then went inside Boboiboy's pant and started to rub his member slowly and gently. BoBoiBoy gasped and Captain Kaizo could hear him moaning in the kiss. He continues doing what he was until BoBoiBoy already cum a little in Kaizo's hand. Kaizo was surprised seeing how fast he already cum but this won't be enough to cure BoBoiBoy yet. He look at Boboiboy's face to see his eyes in tears while his face is very red. Kaizo blushes once again seeing this and of what he gonna do to the boy next.

Kaizo take BoBoiBoy's pant off leaving the the boy finally fully naked in front of him. Kaizo's hand still pinning the the boy's hands over his head while his other hand started going around the boy's body. BoBoiBoy could only squirm a bit while trying not to make a sound.

(Maybe if I force more of it to come out, maybe..)

Kaizo thought then one of his hand grab something from his pants. It appears to be some kind of handcuffs. Kaizo then handcuffed Boboiboy's hand to the bed, having BoBoiBoy couldn't move around freely. Kaizo hold both of Boboiboy's thighs and spread his legs wide open, BoBoiBoy was surprised by it and quickly said.

"C-Captain.. w-what are you-"

Before BoBoiBoy couldn't finish his sentences, Kaizo's face was getting closer to BoBoiBoy's dick. Kaizo stop for a few seconds before putting the boy's dick in to his mouth. BoBoiBoy gasp as Kaizo start licking his dick slowly making him very sensitive. Boboiboy's moan slowly but Kaizo was eager to hear more. He then started to licking and sucking the boy's dick roughly and faster. Boboiboy's start to moan even louder and try to tell Kaizo to stop. BoBoiBoy tried to close his legs but Kaizo was so much stronger than him. Kaizo was holding Boboiboy's legs from closing, as BoBoiBoy struggle to close them he spreads them even more.

Kaizo was a bit annoyed as BoBoiBoy keep on trying to close his legs, he then grab another handcuffs and cuffed one of BoBoiBoy leg while he still holding the other one. With one free hand, Kaizo grin for a while and insert one finger into BoBoiBoy. BoBoiBoy moaning start getting louder as Kaizo start to thrust BoBoiBoy with his finger. Kaizo was going rough as he keep on giving BoBoiBoy a blowjob while he add another finger in to BoBoiBoy while thrusting them in and out roughly.

"C-Captain!~ P-please!~"

BoBoiBoy whine as he moan in his words. Kaizo know BoBoiBoy was getting close so he stopped licking Boboiboy's dick and started focusing by thrusting him with his fingers. His other hand started playing with his nipple's while he add another finger in. With three fingers, Kaizo keep on thrusting them in and out with so much faster than before. BoBoiBoy was so much in a pleasure, his moan get louder each time and it got him tearing up.