"Liking your own captain?~"

Before we start, I just wanna say sorry for not updating this story.. for a long time. Well even after updated this, it doesn't mean I will update it again soon. I just thought maybe you guys need to have a new chapter as I'm not updating the main story. Hope you guys like this new one. It's a one shot of
Kaizo X BBB
Also just wanna tell you guys that this chapter, is very long. I mean, idk but it would take a few minutes to finish reading this chapter.

A bit of explanation, everyone here is aged up already. And that's mean, they all are not so young. Most likely they almost adult? I'm bad at explaining, just act like you guys understand what I'm saying.  Fang and BoBoiBoy used to be a thing but they broke up as Fang was a bit toxic to BBB and it disturbed BoBoiBoy's emotions and mental that it even got into works. After they broke up, the relationship between them was not so good but they still trying to forget about it and move on. The gang knew about their relationship before and their condition now, they tried to not let anything bad happened more between them and help them both moving on from eachother and consider them to be just friends. Everyone in TAPOPS also knew about all of it too and they tried to not to mention about it.

Ever since the break up, BoBoiBoy has always have eyes bags and look pale. The break up was not going well to him and he was affected a lot. He knew he wouldn't be happier even if they both still together but it hurt him when he need to let go.

Reminders/warnings? :

Everyone here is aged up, remember that
Bad words
Bad grammar
Mention of mental health problems?
A bit romantic stuff-
(I mean, you guys will understand)
Toxic Fang?
Kaizo X BBB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks after the break up.
At the Station TAPOPS, BoBoiBoy and the gang were staying there as they will be having some meetings and events. They actually don't have any choices but to be involved as they are one of the main members of TAPOPS. BoBoiBoy was not very happy about it but he can't make them upset or something, so he eventually agreed.

They all were going meeting to meetings, tight schedule as to simple it. They've gotten busier then ever since they were young. BoBoiBoy is now is on his way to a meeting with the upper, well, not surprised isn't it? He was rushing to the meeting room, until he bumped into someone. He fell down, sitting on the floor while apologize to the person he bumped without even looking at them. When the person spoke, BoBoiBoy was surprised and immediately went to look up to the person.

??? : why are you so rushing, BoBoiBoy?

BBB : c-captain Kaizo! I-im sorry! I didn't see where I was going..

Kaizo : it's fine, don't worry about it.

Kaizo reached out to help BoBoiBoy up. BoBoiBoy greeted his hand and got up from the floor.

BBB : I'm sorry, again.. and, oh, thanks

Kaizo : it's fine, okay? Anyways, you haven't answer my question.

BBB : huh? Oh! Oh.. uhm.. I was actually on my way to the upper meeting.

Kaizo : oh? You will be joining  us today? I didn't know that. Well, do you wanna go there together?