𝐒𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 (3)

Previously:

"You don't have too I'm right here" Loyal said.

Loyal stepped further into the living room but still keeping her distance

Lamelo's head peeled up from our and under his arms he felt like he was a kid again getting yelled at on camera by his dad.

He knew loyal inside and out he knew she didn't play with the cheating she got pissed off when he lied to her about little stuff.

Honestly was detrimental to her.

Melo peaked up looking around the room he didn't want to look at her and tell her what he had did.

"Look at me Lafrance" she demanded not yelling at him in fact she was perfectly calm only looking at him she knew he felt her stare burning a hole in the side of his head.

Lamelo's head shot up at the mention of his middle name he knew she wasn't playing with him.

This is serious, this isn't a dream he thought

"What's going on" loyal asked setting her purse at the edge of the couch only breaking the state she had on him when she blinked.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" Lamelo Crocked out like she was going through puberty.

"That doesn't matter, it doesn't matter what you meant tell me what you did lamelo" she said slightly resting her stare.

"This woman Ana she's pregnant" Lamelo's voice echoed through the empty living room if it wasn't for the echo she wouldn't be heard him.

"Come on,what does that have to do with you and how does this affect us lamelo" she pushed out this was extremely hard for her.

She had re-installed instagram after having lonzo call her and ask her if she knew at the moment she was confused thinking something had happened to someone in the family.

As soon as her screen showed her feed her notifications came rolling in she had over five hundred thousand either mentions in a blog post, people mentioning her in comments, post in different blogs even more than a few articles being in a different languages.

This wasn't anything new to her she was a music icon having her music played in multiple countries across the globe.

At first she thought something about the album had been leaked but when she found out what it was she wished that's what it had been.

Than she got a direct message one of the hundreds she had but this message was from a verified follower by the name of Ana Montana.

The attachments went from security footage in her house of them having sex every where in her home, screen shots of their conversation, voice recording of their calls, and different pictures of her and him together in her house and anywhere else.