Epilogue

Epilogue

DAYS, WEEKS AND YEARS PASSED ay naging matiwasay ang kanilang buhay, their families didn't bother them anymore. Arissia proposed to Akyl after she give birth to their twins. Yes, she's the one who propose to the man that she love, it may sounds weird but for her it's her own way of showing how much she loves him. Pinagtawanan pa nga siya ng mga kaibigan nila dahil parang siya pa ang naging lalaki sa kanilang dalawa but for her proposing to someone doesn't required if you're not a man. It's a 20th century not an old era for her to act modest and feminine.

"I still can't believe that you'll proposed to me, you even prepared our wedding day without asking my permission,"

She smirk at her husband who's still amazed while looking at his ring on his finger. Parang naninibago parin ito sa ginawa niya kahit ilang taon na ang nakalipas no'ng nangyari 'yon.

"Do I have to? I know you'll say yes to me,"

He chuckles before hugging her behind. "You're too conceited my lovely wife. But I'm curious in all those years that we're together, you always don't ask too much about my whereabouts, diba lahat naman ng asawa ay mausisa?"

She sighed before gazing at him. "I trust you, Daddy. I don't need to question you because I know you're faithful to me,"

Since they had a children, she started to call him daddy.

"Paano kapag may babae akong kasama, hindi ka ba nagseselos?"

"No, dahil kilala kita. Hindi ka papatol sa ibang babae because you don't want to hurt my feelings and our family,"

Kung noon ay mabilis siyang makaramdam ng selos, ngayon ay nagbago na siya. She became matured when it comes to their relationship, she doesn't rant at her husband if he comes home late without telling her the reason because she knows that he just took an overtime in his office. Instead she will welcome him home with open arms and take care of him and making sure that he's day is well and his body is in a good condition.

Akyl kissed her lips while smiling brightly. "You really know me,"

She raised her eyebrow. "Of course, I spend a lot of years to know you more my husband. I promised you that I will make you feel love like how you love me, I'm not returning the favor but I'm willingly doing it because I love you. I tried to be the best woman for you because you deserve also a better wife to be with you forever, hindi naman pwedeng ikaw nalang lagi ang magpakumbaba, I need to adjust also in our relationship to make our bond stronger, your love molds me to be a good partner for you. You teach me how to love a person unconditionally and I'm very thankful to you with that,"

"Damn, that's so pleasant to hear. I love you, mommy."

Affection is evident in his eyes while looking at her adoringly, like she was the only beautiful woman that he see in his eyes.

"I love you too, Daddy." Their lips collided and attempted to deepen their kiss when a loud scream echoed in their big mansion.

"Daddy is eating Mommy's lips again!" Naiiyak na atungal ng isa sa kambal nila na nasa doorframe ng kwarto. May hawak itong teddy bear sa isang kamay habang naluluhang nakatingin sa kanilang mag-asawa.

Arrssia chuckles before kneeling Infront of the child and carry him. "Daddy is not eating my lips, Baby Rios. We're kissing to show our love for each other."

"Oh really?" Umuunawang tanong nito.

Tumango siya at binigay ang bata sa kaniyang asawa na nakasimangot dahil nabitin sa kanilang ginawa. She understand why he's so sad that they need to end their sexy time because it's been awhile since they had sex. Sobrang busy kasi nilang sa mga kani-kanilang mga trabaho at hindi na nakapaglaan ng oras para sa kanilang dalawa. They prioritize their business and family first. Isla Paraiso is already has a lot of citizens with the help of her connections, marami silang nahikayat na tumira dito. Parang kasing rami na nga ng population ng Philippines ang mga tao sa island nila.