Chapter 17

Kay's POV**
I was in my room getting ready. I was wearing a dark purple dress with black lace around it. I topped it off with black pumps and I curled my hair. I went to the bathroom to do my make up. I decided to go full out since it's the first party. I put dark smokey eyeshadow and winged eyeliner and topped it off with my favorite mascara. I jus curled the bottom inch of my hair and let the rest hang loose. I slipped on all my bracelets. I headed downstairs from my room and everyone was already there, even Nash.
"Who invited everyone?" I asked sitting down next to Andrea.
"I did. I know someone who lives here and they invited like everyone" Lauren says.
"Me too" carter said after.
About an hour later we heard cars start pulling up.
"Yo! Dillon! Whuddup" Taylor said greeting his friend Dillon.
"Hey! This is my best friend Dillon, he's gonna dj tonight" Taylor said greeting him.
"And who is this fine lady" Dillon said walking up next to Lauren. She giggled and twirled her hair, "I'm Lauren" she said.
"Well Lauren. It's not nice to meet you. Let's go grab a drink, alright?" She nodded and they got lost in the crowd of people.

It was about 12 am and the party was still alive. I was walking to the bar to grab another drink. While I was there I was Nash. And another girl. Kissing. This shouldn't hurt me. I barely know him. We kissed twice, I mean yeah I felt something but that doesn't mean anything. Why does this hurt? It shouldn't. I can't.
"Well hello there beautiful" a boy with incredible lashes and hazel eyes came next me. I blushed slightly.
"How about some shots?" He asked.
I reluctantly said yes.
We took our shot and I felt the pain of the strong alcohol go down my throat.
"Sammy. Sammy Wilkinson" he said holding out his hand.
"Well, Sammy Wilkinson, you can either stand here and gawk and pick your next girl to take shots with, or you can grab a drink as well, and follow me to the dance floor" I said sipping my drink. He smirked and grabbed a drink. I grabbed his hand and dragged his hand to the middle of the dance floor and we started dancing.
I got shit faced drunk and high. I stayed with Sammy all night, but I felt Nash's eyes on me.

The next morning I woke up with the worst hang over. I looked over the other side of the bed and there was a body.

AHHH UPDATE ok I love you guys so much!! Happy Mother's Day! Muah! Drop comments they're my fave! Ily beautifuls.
-k