Chapter 18

Kay's POV**
I groaned at my stupid drunken decisions. I got up and looked over to have a slight wave of relief flow over me.
I got and noticed I was in a big Florida Gators tee shirt. I grabbed my dress and heels and started to tip toe out.
"And where do you think you're going?" I heard a raspy morning voice.
"Nash, I don't know if we fucked or not but-"
"We didn't" he cut me off.
"You were hella drunk making out with random guys who were feeling you up and stuff so I brought you to my room changed you and you fell right to sleep so I slept on the floor" he explained.
I covered my face in embarrassment.
"Here take this" he said handing me a pill and glass of water.
"What is it?" I asked examining the pill.
"The morning after pill" he said.
I nearly choked
"I thought you said we didn't fuck?!" I whisper yelled
"Calm down, I'm joking its Advil for your hang over" he said chuckling.
I flipped him off and he gave a heart in response.
"Gimme your phone" he said quite demandingly but I did as I was told.
"There" he said handing me back my phone.
He smiled at me goofily and I couldn't help but laugh.
I went to my room trying not to wake up Matt which was easy because he looked dead. I checked my phone to see what he did and I see he added his contact to "Blue Eyed Grier". I chuckled to myself and started getting ready.
------------------------
Okay so sorry that sucked so bad I jus needed to update and it was a filler and so much has been going on but asdfghjkl I'm graduating this Thursday!! But anyway ily gorgeous thanks for staying with me! MUAH! Drop comments!!!!
-k