𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - classroom

"How were you and Robin last weekend?" Finney asks

"How were you and Robin last weekend?" Finney asks. Y/n stares at him. Finney purses his lips as he places his lunch in his locker.

Y/n shrugs. "We just talked."

"That's it?" Finney scoffed. Y/n gives him a weird look. What the hell was Finney talking about?

"Yeah, we just talked, and you came back," Y/n responded. 

"Oh, see you later," Finney replies. 

He sighs as he starts walking to his homeroom. Y/n eyes him as he starts walking toward Robin.

-

Vance throws a note at me during class. 

Did you enjoy the movie? -Vance

Y/n slightly grinned at the note. He drew a mini popcorn next to his message.

It was nice. - Y/n

She threw the paper back at him. He hesitates before writing something, which increases Y/n's curiosity.

Why were you with Robin? - Vance

Y/n stares at the paper; she tilts her head, confused. She waited until the teacher turned before tossing the paper.

I was with Finney and Robin. Finney just went to the bathroom when you came.

Y/n responded, drawing a smiley face. She glanced at him while he read the note; he sighed in relief.

"Want to share your notes with the class?" The teacher calls out; the students in the classroom glare at Vance and Y/n. Y/n sinks into her chair. 

Vance shakes his head. "No."

"Then pay attention," the teacher scolds. She continues to write on the chalkboard. Y/n turns to Vance; his mouth curves into an upside-down smile. She chuckles in return before turning around. 

The last note bounced on her desk.

Grab n Go after tutoring? :) - Vance

Y/n turns around and nods at him, making Vance grin. 

-

Vance smiled when he realized Y/n wasn't on a date with Robin. It was great. Maybe he had a chance, he thought. Vance furrowed his eyebrows. A chance? He shakes his head. He was probably too tired, that's why he was thinking these things. 

He stared at Y/n. She was scribbling down notes as the teacher was presenting a slideshow. Y/n started to get frustrated because the teacher talked so fast that she missed some things. Vance laughed at her. She looked so cute when she was mad. 

Vance's smile faded quickly. Cute?

-

A/N:
here's a little filler chapter- the story is almost finished :))
also, upside-down smiles>>>
again for the 1000th time, i hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day <3