25

"Fuck yeah." I say as I get thrusted into. I met this girl tonight over at Louis, and she was one of the hottest there. I am pretty drunk right now, and she is more sober than me, and that is why she is on control.

"Niall, come on, come on, baby." She says as we are both in climax. We both finish and she rolls off of me and lies beside me.

"Thanks, babe." I say to her as I wipe off sweat form my forehead. She sits up and grabs her underwear and bra from the floor and puts them back on and then does the same with the dress she was wearing.

"I wanna do that again some time," She winks at me. "I put my number on the side table." She smiles and then leaves the room.

I get up and put my clothes back on and grab my wallet and phone, while I also pick up the note with that girls name and number on it. Her name is Gem and god, she was a Gem.

I leave this bedroom and walk out of this frathouse and go to my car and start it up as I wait for the heat to warm the car. I know that I still shouldn't be fucking other girls since Ken and I are beginning to become a thing, but she won't fuck me yet, so I have to find others to do that.

I drive down the street and stop at a small grocery store so that I can pick up some flowers for Ken, to sorta apologize for what I just did. Of course though I won't tell her what I just did, I shall just get that to myself, like I do a lot.

I stop in and grab a bouquet of orange flowers that also has red ones, and then I go and get some sour patch kids, since she seems to love them.

I pay for everything and then step back out to my car and drive to her apartment. Since it is four in the morning I know she will be asleep so I just set the flower and candy on her doorfront and ring the doorbell, and then send her a text to check her door.

I get back in my Jeep and drive to my mom's house, were I will sleep for the next eight hours.

~~

This was rubbish. Sorry.