Character intro

Sawat Preecha (female) - main charecter. Dumb af Hates her neighbour Kanut and has mixed feelings about Kanut and is confused about Dok Mai. Is hotheaded rude af. But very straightforward caring when needed. Can be shy and doesn't admit unless she gives up.
Fah Preecha (female)- sister who is asexual
Mathawee Preecha - mom
the father left the family when Sawat was 5 years old and Fah was barely a year old.

So she helps around her family. She also works part time as her mom doesn't allow her to do full time so she can study.

Dok mai Tuntayakul (female Tom boy)- has a crush on Sawat and straight up flirts with her
Chet Tuntayakul (father) - father who is busy most times and mother who is abroad all times. (she doesn't make appearance in the story)

Kanut Inchareon (male) - neighbour of Sawat and are enemies but Sawat has a crush on him. He hates her to the core.
Phaibun Inchareon (female) - sister of Kanut. Has a crush on Sawat.
Wittaya Inchareon - mom

Pibbi (girl) and Snawar (boy) classmates of Sawat but hurts and bullies nearly. everyone.
Pai (boy) and Jasmine (girl) friends of Sawat and Dokmai

Sawat dresses are always full sleeves loose and sometimes baggy. Hair tied up in high ponytail like plait. She has absolutely no make up as she hates it. But she wears this only when she doesn't have college. She wears all dull clothes as she really is bad at fashion sense.

Dokmai dresses in crop top and khaki pants. And chic jacket to go with her dresses. She wears bright or sometimes dark colors. Shows no interest in fashion but dresses really good.

Pibbi and Pai always wore decent clothes but when it came to parties they dress better and much sexy and hot looking. They always gets frustrated at Sawat for her bad fashion sense but got used to it later and jealous of Dokmai for her super good fashion sense.

//
(If there is more info to be mentioned i shall do it before I publish the chapters. If you have any confusion please don't evah hesitate to ask!

TOODLES!")