Part 4

"Stay back for a night but tomorrow you are leaving before you even catch cold get out!" was all Mr. Tuntayakul said.

The two girls stood there gaping at him. They had always seen him in a raged state or too strict but never this open-minded kind type.

"Dad what drugs did you take?"  Sawat slapped her forehead when Dokmai said that.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS TO YOUR OWN FATHER AND WHAT DID YOU MEAN!?"

Dokmai grabbed Sawat's hand and her luggage in her other hand. She ran top speed up the stairs as she yelled back at her father. "Then why did you suddenly be calm?YOU USED TO SCOLD AND YELL!!"

"AS IF I AM NOT YELLING RIGHT NOW!!"

"NOW YOU ARE I MEAN BEFORE OH FOR CHRISTMAS SAKE! YOU KNOW WJAT I MEAN!?"

Sawat burst laughing, "why Christmas!?". She lost control and soon began to actually roll on the floor laughing her face red!

"Cause I am an atheist" Dokmai huffed relieved that her father didn't reach her door or else it would have been ww3.

"Omg I haven't laughed in a while!" Sawat managed to say in between her laughs.

Dok Mai smiled softly and lay down besides her. Suddenly Sawat stopped laughing and was startled when Dokmai soon climbed on top of her. Her hips firmly planted making sure Sawat doesn't get a chance to move. And she leaned closer to her face.

Sawat placed her hands on her shoulders trying to push her gently. She tried agajn and again while asking her, "what are you doing?" She swallowed hard as she really had no escape and was scared as she stared at calm face of her best friend.

Soon Dokmai hugged her tightly.
"What the phawk?" Sawat responded trying the wriggle her way out but then gave up. She let her rest besides her body while allowing the taller girl to sit on her hugging her. A tear rolled down as she soon broke down crying.

Dokmai looked at her with wide eyes.