Part 1

Sawat stared at the white board as she tried to solve a maths problem. And she looked like she was trying her best. Finally the teacher sighed knowing well that she didn't do her homework ended up telling her to write the homework 10 times without seeing. That too in the class.

She stared at him and huffed. She went back to her seat and did the work half heartedly. She was clearly not interested and bored. "Today is the day I am bored to death" she muttered and she placed her hands on the back of her neck and stretched her neck backwards and almost groaned loidly in her class.
"You are sexy... And your neck...." Dokmai said and Sawat rolled her eyes.

"Shuddap!" Sawat said trying to control her rage when she was in class.

As soon as the class ended and the moment the teacher left the class, Sawat stood up quickly and grabbed her bag and swung it hard towards the girl behind her.
"Why are you annoying me during class!?"
Dok mai smirked at her blocking her heavy bag.
"You know that punishing me with your bag is pointless?" She smiled at her sweetly.

Sawat hit her on her head with her fist. "You are being a brat during class. Like I can't even fucking beat you in class. Especially when I need to concentrate in maths! You know very well I am weak in Maths! HUMPH!"

"Well,..." Dokmai got up from her seat and stood taller than her and bent closer to her. "... If you want to punish me you know a way... " Sawat knew exactly what she meant. "Pfft... Get lost bish" with that she walked away still pissed at her.

Suddenly she was tugged backwards as her bag was still in Dokmai's hands. "You and your filthy basketball hands! You have the balls but lack a dick!" Sawat screamed at her struggling to escape her.

A girl tried to stop them and said, "hey hey there Sawat you keep badmouthing her... Cool please... We have your fav class that's Dance class."
"OH YES! AND LET GO OF MY BAG DAWG MA!" Sawat's mood had suddenly changed she loved dance and she was already a topper in dance.

"Take care of your legs! Or else I could help you darling!" Dokmai suddenly said.
Sawat was still trying to get her bag out of her hands. "I understand! but it's been a week since I twisted my ankle. I am fine bish! LET GO OF MY DAMN BAG F-" And before she could finish it.

"Fine I will let you go... Just tone down your hot cusses"

"Perv... How are you a friend??" Sawat sighed and ignored her while finally giving up on her bag. "Fine carry my bag for the rest of the school time. Cause I don't have energy to fight with you BUT DANCING LADIES HERE I COME! I AM GONNA BEATCHO DANCE MUAHAHAHA!"

Jasmine shook her head as she saw the girl skipping happily as she finally moonwalked out of the door and suddenly waltzed out of sight. "So much going on..." She muttered.

"Why do you pursue her even she rejected you ever since 6 years old Dokmai...? And she is rude to you... Why do you still put up with her?"

"If it's not love... What else is it? And besides she is cute and hot when she is angry."
Jasmine shook at her head muttering again, "Is this craziness or blind love?" With that she walked away amd out of sight.

Dokmai didn't respond to that instead stared at Sawat's seat.

"Should I give up?"