Part 6

After a class Sawat was at dance and tried to shake it off. But there was no time to let her recover from her shock. Pibbi the class bully snuck on her and stole her identity card and threw it away at the balcony.

Snawar snickered as they looked at the panicked girl. She was already on the verge of breakdown. But somehow didn't reveal her chaotic stage yet.

She calmly went downstairs to retrieve her identity card. Stared at her card and then to Pibbi's shock Sawat threw her card on the ground and sat there looking like she was out of her mind.

Pai saw everything smacked Snawar's head and the latter was about to throw a punch. Before they could start a fight the teachers sent them back.
Jasmine who was already at the ground where Sawat was, brought the shaken up girl. "don't worry they will not disturb us anymore.... Come on let's go!"
She gave Sawat's identity card to Dokmai and the latter pocketed it.
That day Sawat was throughly rattled....

After a week of Sawat trying to get her mother to talk to her and her sibling... Nothing worked .. instead her mom avoided her at all cost.

By the end of he month, she returned home to see Fah crying begging Mathawee to talk to her. She was only 2 years younger to her.

Sawat pulled her sister aside. "Give her a break .. let her talk when she wants." She spoke calmly but sternly.

"When!? When is she gonna talk to us!? What does she want? I am scared Sis... What's happening!?... Is it because of me"
Sawat suddenly covered her mouth with her palm and hugged the crying girl. "It's not your fault... don't say that okay?"

She took her in and that's when she spoke her worries.

"I am no longer interested in male or females... And mom didn't speak with me"

Sawat stared at her sis trying to process what she just said... "Are you saying that you are asexual?"

Fah could only burst into tears. Sawat patted her head and pulled her into a hug...
"Is it bad that I am asexual?"
Sawat smiled softly "No... It's not weird .. and it doesn't matter if you are lesbian or asexual or straight as a motherfu pole. That doesn't change the fact that you are my sister."

Fah hugged her tightly.
After dinner, there was a knock on the door.

There was a knock on the door. Sawat opened the door and there stood the neighbour's daughter Phaibun a pretty girl just like her handsome brother Kanut.
"I came to say sorry-"

Sawat smiled at the girl and said that it was okay and that she was used to rejection. But the girl shook her head shyly and responded, "I am sorry for hurting you-"

Sawat was about to say something when the girl immediately confessed, "I like you Sawat!"

Sawat stared at the girl... Not quite knowing how to respond. But she knew she would eventually tell the truth so better be straightforward instead of beating around the bush.

"I am really sorry to say this but Phaibun... I am already taken"

Fah and Mathawee snapped their heads in Sawat's direction...