Part 2

Sawat and her friends including Dok Mai sat in the cafeteria. Pai and Jasmine were bickering over their incomplete homework while Sawat laughed at the duo. "Get married already!" She joked.

"How about we get married?" Dokmai smirked at her and Sawat huffed and said "come to think of it .. why don't you find a date? You are even ready for marriage!"

"I don't need a date cause I-" Dokmai stared at her looking serious. Sawat narrowed her eyes feeling off as she was startled at the way Dokmai spoke to her. Pai and Jasmine looked at Sawat and tried to hold in their smirks. They knew how flustered Sawat would be when asked flirty stuffs out of the blue. Dokmai always did that whenever she got the chance but Sawat didn't allow her for the first time, "the fuck you are talking about? There is my crush!" She said noticing  her actual crush.

Pai scrunched his nose at the boy while Jasmine huffed in dissapointment. Sawat frowned at her friends not understanding why they were behaving like this. She shook her head and continued to look at a guy dreamily walking towards the cafeteria.

"Here he comes.." she whispered excitedly!

"Kanut the guy who is friendly with everyone except Sawat. I have no clue why but he always hated her......but why do you even like him?" Pai muttered boredly at Jasmine who was used to seeing her get all lovely dovey whenever Sawat found Kanut. Jasmine could only nodd in acknowledgement.

Kanut a handsome guy who is good at singing dancing and even playing guitar.
He just passed by Sawat and was busy talking on the phone as he passed by.
Sawat sighed as she went to dreamland.

"Isn't he your arch enemy?" Dok mai asked calmly not playing around and was serious.

Sawat stared at her for a second and sighed knowing that fact fully well. "But I love him" Dokmai stopped drinking her juice and looked at her. And after a second continued drinking the juice with an emotion difficult to read. She was calm throughout. Sawat was busy staring at Kanut. "Be careful cause you will feel more hurt if you love him too much"

Sawat raised her brows amused at her best friend's response. "Are you jealous?"
"Jealous or not. Facts are facts." Sawat hummed in acknowledgement.

It's true Sawat and Kanut were arch enemies. There few times when Sawat as a kid did a lot like giving a chocolate bar to him in front of the entire classroom and she kinda stalked him all the time. Untill one day.... His mother was in trouble when Sawat gave an expensive scarf in her hands and then ran away.

The next thing happened his mother missed out his 16th birthday. This made him start to hate her... It was understandable that he hated her. But this hate grew a lot untill he despised her very presence.

"Kanut!" Sawat yelled as she came running excitedly. "Leave me the fuck alone."

"Good to see you too!" She sighed a bit dissapointed that he doesn't like her. "Why do you hate me?"

He stared at her thinking that she was crazy. And that wasn't the end. She stood up on a bench and yelled loudly "I know that I made mistakes in the past! And this is my last and final request so please forgive me??" She smiled at the end genuinely hoping that he would at least try and let her be as she is. "fuck off" was all he responded "just....leave and don't let me see you ever again"

"She announced like this for the 63rd time. And never got harshly rejected...." Dokmai said sipping her drink observing Sawat. Sawat now came down from the bench and soon sat with her friends.

Pai looked at her shocked "wai- you counted that?? Also why is he this rude-"

"He had every right to- let me explain bro!" Sawat replied. Pai had opened his mouth to argue but Dokmai got up and left the seat.

"Hey now ... Dokmai.. where are you going?"
Dokmai didn't say a word and left.

"Why do I feel scared and hurt now?" Sawat thought as she saw her best friend walk away.