Part 5

Dokmai panicked as she saw her cry hard. "I am sorry I didn't mean to touch you-"
But her apologies were cut short when Sawat grabbed her shoulders and hugged her tightly sobbing.
"What's wrong??"

All Sawat could do was cry....

Flash back to a month before.

Sawat noticed her sister Fah aloof and unable to eat the food on her plate as she was not in mood but this was the third day when she didn't have food.

She and Fah always had fun, called each other names and always relied on each other for support. While their mother gave the best support to the girls. Father left them when they were babies.

Which is probably why Sawat and her sister hated men but couldn't do anything except support mom and lead a life.

The girls used to routinly clean the house everyday, help eachother with homework. Sawat was elder so she would make food for the little sister and called her her baby. She loved her sister no matter what and brought her a little kitten. Together they nursed it. Anything that disturbed Fah, Sawat was very supportive as their mother Mathawee wasn't around much.

Sawat was to turned 18 and her mother wasn't around her as the latter had an emergency call and had to attend it.

By the second day, Sawat saw Fah picking on her food looking stressed. She hugged the young one and asked her. "What's wrong? Is the food not that tasty? Wanna have some bread and egg your fav!"

Her sister shook her head a 'no'. Sawat was surprised because she never said no to her fav food. And so before she could ask she noticed Mathawee aloof too. Not even looking up.

After the breakfast, Fah went to school while Sawat was at the gate zipping her backbag closed she noticed her neighbour and then paused to think something and then looked at Mathawee, "Hey mom!"
"Yeah?" Mathawee looked at her tired as she had had a few restless nights.

"I don't seem to have interest in guys lately but.... Is it weird to like a girl?" Sawat noticed her face go pale and she didn't say anything. Lost in thought she closed the door. She looked shaken up... "Mom?" Sawat was too stunned to comprehend what just happened...

Her sister becons her at the bus stop so Sawat had no choice but to go to the bus stop.

That's when things went down.... Horribly.