The return

You wake up one day on a Wednesday afternoon, in Randys warm arms, you slither out of his embrace and check your phone to see lots of calls from a number you don't recognize and banging on your door, you know what this is, you know who this is but you aren't ready. You quickly shake Randy awake "honey is everything alright?!" He hears the banging on the door "I- he's back..." Randy knows what you mean, this has happened before.
"Stay here" Randy proclaims and walks out the room "Randy no-" he slams the bedroom door, not listening, you stay in the room as Randy commanded, scared, not knowing what will happen next, you hear him open the door, after that all you can hear is the fight going on between Randy and e/n (exes name), by the end you hear someone walk out the door weakly and slam it, you walk out carefully and see Randy standing, panting with bruises all over him, he locks the door and looks back at you.
"Pretty hot right?" You laugh and walk over to him "is everything alright? From everything I heard and how you look, I can assume what just happened" he nods "yeah, he came back and was gonna try to like win you back or something, lucky you I didn't let him get to you" he kisses your forehead "here I'll get you some water-" you start but Randy interrupts "nope" he picks you up "we're going back to bed now" you blush as he takes you two back to your bedroom, he lays you two back down and you fall back asleep together.