Randy as a top (nsfw oneshot)

A/n rq, this is gonna be like really kinky since I am so ha if you don't like that that's an L.
———————————
Randy finishes handcuffing your hands to the bed "you're being such a good boy for me today" he kisses your thighs, his hands so close to your pussy (guess what bro, u are a man with a pussy now cause I'm writing y/n like he's me) but not quite on it, he's very aware of that fact and doing it in purpose to tease you, continually kissing your thighs and lightly rubbing your pussy, it slowly growing wetter and wetter. He then leans down a bit "does my good boy want me to eat his pussy?" You nod your head yes and 'mhm' "use your words honey, do you want me to eat your right pussy out?" "Yes master" he grins "good boy" he starts slowly licking at your pussy, up and down, making sure to tease your clit. He continues doing this for minutes, slowly licking up and down your pussy that's gradually growing wetter and wetter, he then sits up and takes off his clothes, he then lifts your chin up "tell me baby, do you want me to fuck your tight pussy now?" You nod "yes master~" he grabs your legs and starts deeply fucking you, the pleasure making you moan so much as he grins at how adorable you look "you're so fucking hot" he continues deeply fucking you as your lips intertwine, your lips smashed against eachother as he starts rubbing your clit, slowing down on his thrusting slightly to make sure he can make you cum "does my good boy feel good?" He says panting slightly "mhm" you reply "hun I've told you before, if you don't use your words I'm gonna punish you~" he then covers your mouth and nose with his large hand as he continues roughly fucking you, so lost in ecstasy you can barely think, piss draining out of you and then in unison you and him cum as he removes his hand from your pretty little mouth "your such a good boy" he giggles "even though you just made such a mess~" he removes your handcuffs "I'll start the bath hun, please put those sheets in the wash for me" he kisses your forehead "I love you sweetheart" he then walks into the washroom to start running your bath.
————————
Sorry y'all I'm just horny that's why I wrote this.