𝟺-𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 𝚘𝚏 "𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢" 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘. 𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚑𝚘𝚠'𝚜 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐?

"𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

"You think your dad will let you wear that, Onika?" Solange asked as she put on one of Beyoncé's hats.

"After I explain to him that Beyoncé is my age and has more freedom, he will understand." She smiled out. Solange raised up Onika's purse and began to go through it, seeing the few hookah pens and bag of weed towards the bottom. Onika snatched her purse and grabbed one of the pens before closing it. "Beyoncé is gonna kill you if she sees you smoking in her room." Solange spoke and Onika shrugged.

"She's too busy overthinking about her night to even notice anything, and your parents as well as my dad and brother are busy with the fair."

Beyoncé wasn't mainly worried about what Onika and Solange had going on because tonight was her date.

Hey don't pick me up, I'll come myself, my sister wanted to play.

Beyoncé read the message from Alyssa before nodding to herself, and smiling. She walked out of the bathroom with her towels wrapped around her body before going into her bedroom then entering her closet

"What is that awful smell?" Beyoncé gagged as she covered her nose.

"I told Nicki not to smoke in your bedroom." Solange snitched and Onika huffed. "Don't smoke those nasty things in my bedroom! Go outside, I mean that! I'm not gonna repeat myself again, sweet pea." Beyoncé pointed before grabbing her outfit.

"Sorry, but let's see your outfit." Onika put it away before crossing her legs on the bed.

"I'm so nervous y'all! She's so nice and I don't wanna ruin this."

"Beyoncé you're like the most flattering person on this earth." Solange admitted as she sighed.

"But I also talk too much when I'm nervous!"

"You talk too much all the time."

"How do I look?" She asked while stepping out from the closet and taking a seat.