𝟿-𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 𝚘𝚏 "𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢" 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!! 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕! 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢. 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙼𝚈 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙾! 𝙸 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙿𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚈𝙰𝙻𝙻!

"𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

Beyoncé woke to the worst migraine she'd ever had, and little memory of the previous night.

She sat stunned while listening to Onika remind her of what happened.

"Oh my gosh I did that?!" She gasped as she looked at the marking on Onika's neck. "Yes! You bit me and all! I have to cover it up before we go home. Let's go get breakfast thought, it's free and you need to eat something." Onika spoke while pulling her up. They put on their shoes and headed down to main lobby where the breakfast bar was.

"I'm so embarrassed." Beyoncé spoke while grabbing a plate. "Don't be! It was your first time drunk."

"And my last."

"We gotta get you high next time."

"Heck no!"

"You was out of your mind. You said you wanted to make sweet love to me, then you said you're in love with me." Onika laughed as Beyoncé sat a pancake on her plate.

"Oh my gosh stop talkin' Sweet Pea! We need to see how you're gonna cover your neck! I ain't ever gettin drunk again."

"Well you owe me a date."

"I know...we got bigger priorities though, Sweet Pea."

"We do, you're right." Onika shook her head while sitting down at a table and resting her head on Beyoncé. "So, when do you plan on tellin' your dad about us?" Beyoncé asked Onika, causing Onika to choke.

"Beyoncé we cannot tell my dad until I am moved out and 18."

"What? Why?" Beyoncé frowned. "Well my dad doesn't want me around you as is because he swear I'll get you into trouble."